Photo

HOLA | La Luna Photography introduction

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 andreabrazil

andreabrazil
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:22 AM

I booked my Cancun wedding with La Luna April 2, 2011 at The Royal. Can't wait to see the pics :)

#12 skadow

skadow
    • Banned
    • 1,853 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:53 AM

Thats soooo awsome! Congrats. I bet you are totaly excited.

#13 andreabrazil

andreabrazil
      • 25 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:12 AM

I'm very excited! I decided to spend the majority if my budget om my dress and the photographer. :)

#14 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by andreabrazil 

I'm very excited! I decided to spend the majority if my budget om my dress and the photographer. :)

Stoked!  We are super stoked!

Ya know whats crazy.... La Luna has 2 weddings on April 2.    They are both at the Royal Cancun.     Wow!

Congrats Andrea, mucho GUSTO!

matt

#15 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
          • Site Supporter
          • 144 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:01 PM

I booked my wedding with La Luna. I am getting married on May 20, 2011 at the Moon Palace. Photography was my biggest stress and I am so happy with my pick!!!!!!

#16 skadow

skadow
            • Banned
            • 1,853 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:06 PM

WOW that so awsome! Congrats. Defently a great choose. EVERYTHING I have ever seen of theres is top quality.

#17 LaLuna

LaLuna
              • Vendor
              • 52 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by Bride KSmith 

I booked my wedding with La Luna. I am getting married on May 20, 2011 at the Moon Palace. Photography was my biggest stress and I am so happy with my pick!!!!!!

Kennisha,  thanks for trusting our vision!!!     I'm originally from the ATL... were do you live there?  I noticed you show split time in ATL / Cleveland....  COOL!   ATL - CUN is a quick flight, i've racked up 3 zillion sky miles making that trip... I literally have no space left in my passport....  Hopefully in one year, I'll have my dual citizenship and won't need a passport to enter Me HI CO :)

In regards to Palace Hotels, in case anybody is listening... we were excited to recently become an approved vendor there!!!  

Dear Matt,

Thank you so much returning to the office to a flooded inbox.  I sincerely apologize for my delayed response. There is an outside vendor fee that applies should a wedding couple hire a local photographer from Mexico, it isn’t a problem for your services to be contracted.  We handle every case on a case by case basis when it comes to vendors.  The following reasons are why we must contractually protect ourselves and why we include those clauses in our contracts.

-First, couples in the past have hired outside vendors and when the vendor does not hold their part or the couple isn’t satisfied with their work we are brought into the legal dispute
                -Second, we’ve had previous cases where the company who is providing the services has not obtained the correct business documentation nor fulfilled hacienda regulations and Palace has been brought into question for not screening outside vendors properly.
                -Third, Palace Resorts is an all-inclusive property bounded by strict regulations every member of the team must purchase a day pass once the resort has screened the vendor.

We already have a reputable relationship with you so it would be no problem to have you become one of the approved outside vendors. We are definitely willing to work with you and wanted to provide you with some reasoning as to why we have those clauses.  If you can provide us with the names of the couples I can give the resort the green light to allow the exceptions without a problem.  Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.

Kindest Regards,

CAROLINA LOPEZ
                Corporate Director of Weddings & Honeymoons

www.palaceresorts.com
                www.leblancsparesort.com

yeay for that, I guess :)

#18 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
                • Site Supporter
                • 144 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:08 AM

That is great news on becoming an approved vendor!!!

Matt, I was born in raised in Cleveland but I have lived in Atlanta for the last 5 1/2 years. I currently live in Ellenwood. My FI is born and raised here in Atlanta. He originally wanted to bring someone from the states with us to Mexico. After I spoke with Melissa I told him that you were originally from here and that really helped me get the green light to book with you guys lol. (he is very Atlanta loyal).

#19 andreabrazil

andreabrazil
                  • 25 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

Matt, you had responded to my post and mentioned the other wedding that is booked at the Royal April 2nd. She actually emailed me and we thought it was pretty funny we had the same plans and will have receptions on the beach at the same time! Looking forward to meeting Jonathon!

#20 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                    • Vendor
                    • 1,243 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by andreabrazil 

Matt, you had responded to my post and mentioned the other wedding that is booked at the Royal April 2nd. She actually emailed me and we thought it was pretty funny we had the same plans and will have receptions on the beach at the same time! Looking forward to meeting Jonathon!

this is just SO wild.  wow.     :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users