Photo

dreams Pb DJ vs DJ Mannia

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 CCin331

CCin331
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:54 AM

So let me get this straight... This amazing DJ is the official DJ for Dreams Palm Beach? I suppose the $800 is worth it then. Does anyone know what it includes though? Is the dance floor separate?

Dreams Palm Beach 7.23.2011 Bride&Groom +40 Booked... http://www.mywedding...rineandmichael/

#12 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
    • 232 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:21 PM

i believe it is just the dj services... very expensive.....

Originally Posted by CCin331 

So let me get this straight... This amazing DJ is the official DJ for Dreams Palm Beach? I suppose the $800 is worth it then. Does anyone know what it includes though? Is the dance floor separate?

#13 CCin331

CCin331
      • 106 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 04:11 PM

It is very expensive. Have you found any other DJ's. I definitely want a DJ but if I can find a less expensive deal that would be awesome.

Originally Posted by elizabethrodriguez314 

i believe it is just the dj services... very expensive.....

Dreams Palm Beach 7.23.2011 Bride&Groom +40 Booked... http://www.mywedding...rineandmichael/

#14 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
        • 232 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:43 AM

i was looking into other dj and you can prob find cheaper but then you dont know the quality of the dj??? mannia has great reviews

Originally Posted by CCin331 

It is very expensive. Have you found any other DJ's. I definitely want a DJ but if I can find a less expensive deal that would be awesome.

#15 dania

dania
          • Site Supporter
          • 75 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:39 AM

Hey ladies,

One of my good friends just got married in Punta Cana few months ago and she booked DJ Mania. when I asked if she was happy with the service, she told me the DJ service was just ok but wished things were different. Eventhough she gave the DJ her music to play during the reception, he kept playing his own music and nobody was dancing. So she and guests kept going to him so he could change the music, he would listen to them but always kept going back to his own music...uggh!

So I am not sure what am I going to do? On my wedding day, I hope I don't have to worry about the DJ playing the wrong kind of music. I was even thinking on bringing my own DJ from the States but that maybe too expensive...so I think that out of the equation.

For those who are hired a DJ for your wedding, are you also hired a MC? 

#16 natalie7

natalie7
            • Site Supporter
            • 298 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:49 AM

I heard that DJ Mannia is a good MC too... I mean everyone has their own opinion... but someone PLEASE POST SOME GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT Mannia!!!

I have him booked for July 16 at the Majestic Elegance and he charges extra for a Dance Floor... anyone know what else he charges for??? Lights???  Microphone??? Sound System???

How many people come with him???

#17 CCin331

CCin331
              • 106 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:44 PM

Hey Natalie... Congrats!!! IDK if you are having a Beach Reception but a bride who just got married at the resort I am getting married at skipped out on the dance floor  for her BEACH reception and she said she is so happy she did it because it was so much fun to dance in the sand (and seriously if everyone is walking around in the sand, they are getting their feet "dirty" so to speak anyway so I can imagine after a while it's like... Ahhh Who Cares. If you are having it indoors I definitely would not even give the dance floor a second thought.

#18 natalie7

natalie7
                • Site Supporter
                • 298 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:03 AM

You wouldn't even give it a second thought NOT to have it INDOORS??? or to have it indoors???

I'm having it indoors....

#19 MBBride

MBBride
                  • 70 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:48 AM

I hired Dj Mannia for my Jan.13/11 wedding and he will also be my MC. From my understanding, microphone, lights and speakers are included. I hope this helps.

#20 natalie7

natalie7
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 298 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:31 AM

Thanks so much.... how much are you paying for a dance floor from HIM vs the resort??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users