Jump to content

Photo

dreams Pb DJ vs DJ Mannia


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
  • Jr. Member
  • 232 posts

    Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:14 PM

    Hello ladies i am bit of a music freak!!!! I LOVE TO DANCE & I LOVE MUSIC..... but it seems that i contacted DJ mannia and with his service and lighting that i want & he is way over my budget... I need help determining what i should do? Has anyone use the resorts DJ?



    #2 dreamsmaybride

    dreamsmaybride
    • Jr. Member
    • 168 posts

      Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:06 AM

      Apparently DJ Mannia is now the official DJ for DPB!!



      #3 elizabethrodriguez314

      elizabethrodriguez314
      • Jr. Member
      • 232 posts

        Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:23 AM

        just heard the great news=)



        #4 Alliecat023

        Alliecat023
        • Newbie
        • 75 posts

          Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:31 AM

          wait, does that mean when you book a DJ through the resort, you get him? I just spoke to DJ Mannia this morning and he told me it would be $850 for 4 hours (which is over my budget as well! & according to Yeisy, a 3 hour reception is the max) So does this mean it will be cheaper through the resort? Any info would be appreciated!

           

          thanks =)



          #5 jenlycus

          jenlycus
          • Newbie
          • 21 posts

            Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:31 AM

            Hey I'm not getting married at Dreams, but booked DJ mannia for 4 hours.  I booked them through my resort (Moon Palace) and I'm paying close to $1100!  I never asked DJ Mannia directly for his rate, so thanks for posting.  Since DJ Mannia's rate is only $850, I'm guessing my resort is just pocketing the rest!  I wonder if I can negotiate the rate down a bit then.  Anyone have experience doing this with a resort?



            #6 DiamondGirl

            DiamondGirl
            • Member
            • 710 posts

              Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:33 AM

              Hi jenlycus,

               

              Are you getting married at MP Golf & Spa resort in Cancun? Whose your WC?



              #7 elizabethrodriguez314

              elizabethrodriguez314
              • Jr. Member
              • 232 posts

                Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:46 AM

                yeah but then u have to pay the day pass!
                that is where they get u
                 

                Originally Posted by jenlycus 

                Hey I'm not getting married at Dreams, but booked DJ mannia for 4 hours.  I booked them through my resort (Moon Palace) and I'm paying close to $1100!  I never asked DJ Mannia directly for his rate, so thanks for posting.  Since DJ Mannia's rate is only $850, I'm guessing my resort is just pocketing the rest!  I wonder if I can negotiate the rate down a bit then.  Anyone have experience doing this with a resort?





                #8 jenlycus

                jenlycus
                • Newbie
                • 21 posts

                  Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:35 AM


                  I'm getting married at MP Punta Cana.
                   

                  Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

                  Hi jenlycus,

                   

                  Are you getting married at MP Golf & Spa resort in Cancun? Whose your WC?





                  #9 jenlycus

                  jenlycus
                  • Newbie
                  • 21 posts

                    Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:45 AM

                    Good point..I forgot about day passes!  I think Moon charges around $85 per person, and if there are 2 ppl from dj mannia that night, then it's close to even.

                     

                    Originally Posted by elizabethrodriguez314 

                    yeah but then u have to pay the day pass!
                    that is where they get u
                     


                     




                    #10 elizabethrodriguez314

                    elizabethrodriguez314
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 232 posts

                      Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:55 PM

                      exactly.

                       

                      Originally Posted by jenlycus 

                      Good point..I forgot about day passes!  I think Moon charges around $85 per person, and if there are 2 ppl from dj mannia that night, then it's close to even.

                       


                       







                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users