Sign in to follow this  
lv1044

Beaches T&C 2011 Bride - Question on wedding packages?!?

Hi!

My FI and I recently scheduled our wedding for May 2011 at Beaches T&C. I was wondering if there were any brides out there that have been married at Beaches T&C and done something other than the 'Beautiful Beginnings package. My FI and I really like the 'island paradise' and 'chic natural' theme, but I don't completely understand what's included, so if it's not worth it then we don't want to spend the extra money!! We're doing a group contract and will have about 50-70 guests, so I was also wanting to get some information on reception venues?!?!

Thank you!!

I haven't been there yet but we booked one of the packages as well, the seaside serenade package, and whats included is...(and its the same for the other packages too) the arch is included (the way you see it in the photo), chairs for the ceremony (more than likely yours will be the white chiavari chairs) for the reception you will get one decorated table to your theme each table of eight after that is an additional fee for my theme its an extra $500 per decorated table or you can get a basic table with no decor for no additional charge, your table will include the centerpieces, menu cards, name tags and table numbers, and all the dishes, your cake is included which is 2 tier cake the way you see it, your boquet and his bout are included...I think thats about it I dont have the book with me so thats what I can remember off hand.  Hope this helps a little.

Thank you!!

Brandy, did you sign a group contract? Will anything extra be added on with that?

Also, have you heard anything with regards to how the hair and makeup artists are? and Photography? I know they don't allow outside photographers and wasn't too happy with the sample site Monica sent my way. Thank again for all your help - i'm getting nervous as the date gets closer!!

No we did not sign the group contract, you go to the group contract when you book 15 or more rooms, we havent booked that many rooms yet, right now Im at about 6 rooms but I still have a while before our wedding.  I do know if you book 5 rooms you will get an upgrade on your room, and when you book 10 rooms you get another room upgrade, a 30 min cocktail reception following your ceremony, welcome cocktail reception, and you get 1 complimentary person credit based on first 12 paid rooms, and 1 complimentary room credit based on 25 paid rooms.

I have not heard much on the hair and makeup that was a concern of mine as well.  I was not too thrilled with the pictures I have seen from the beaches photographers so I decided to book tropical imaging, they are amazing, and I have heard nothing but great things about them,and their website/portfolio is amazing!!

When is your wedding? Let me know if you have anymore questions, I'd be happy to help!!

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I'm not marrying at Beaches but I am marrying in Turks & Caicos. For hair and makeup there are really only two options (other than perhaps using the spas). Ann or Shenique. Both are extremely good and there are past brides on here that have used either one. I am using Shenique for my wedding day, and BD shoot but Ann will be doing the make-up of the mothers. The e-mail for Shenique is sheperfection@express.tc and the contact for Ann is anncliftnorthcote@tciway.tc

Good luck ladies and don't hesitate to pm me if I can be of further assistance with anything.