• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boom boom shot is some cheap tequilla and either red or blue something to color it??....and I swear they mixed some dish soap in with it. It had to be the nastiest shot we've ever had! But they loved giving them to us.

My favs...I loved the Miami Vice, Pina Colada & Riviera Maya. When I got tired of frozen drinks the Bacardi & Diet Coke or regular Coke with a lime was yummy!

hi, i wasnt a bride at dreams tulum but i was sister of the groom last aptil. all i can can tell you was it was beautiful and if my wedding 18/04/08 (gran bahia principe) is anything simialr i will be a happy girlie. from what i saw at my brothers wedding it was stess free nad everything i would want it to be, and the wedding planner was excellent!!!! good luck sara xxxx

Great Q&A's. I really want to get all the detail planned out but haven't gotten much done yet. This really makes me feel better. I'm hoping it'll all come together on its own once I have date booked, but so far communication with Sandra has been slow, which is understandable with the weather the way it is right now. I shall have to practice being extra patient and learn how to let go of the little things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update on my original question.......

I emailed Sandra & Landy back & explained that I had no problem waiting to choose the exact location of everything but I wanted to ensure that we had an outdoor reception.

I got a response back saying that I am the only wedding booked that day so far and they then gave me the option to start making my choices (realizing that I am the worrying type who doesn't like to leave things to chance.....).

They have assured me that I will get an outdoor ceremony & reception & have given confirmation that they can do the ceremony set up that I liked and the cake that I liked.

Just a heads up though for anyone who has their heart set on a certain type of flowers. I sent a pic of a bouquet with green orchids (can't remember the exact name) and got a quote of $350 for the bride's bouquet plus $46 for each boutonniere. smile41.gif

I've already selected the Ultimate Wedding Pkg which includes the bride's bouquet, and 4 boutonnieres or corsages. While I was expecting to probably have to pay some sort of upgrade fee for the type of flowers I was asking for, I wasn't expecting THAT much!!! Needless to say, I'll be looking at some different options.smile120.gif

Oh well - it was worth a try!!

Thanks for all the info guys. I am considering Dreams Tulum too but am still not 100%. For those of you who have already been through it, is there anything you would have done differently if you had another chance? Time of day of the wedding? Reception location? Etc....

Thanks for your feedback--I am definitely in the gathering information phase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donandcorri View Post
Just an update on my original question.......
I emailed Sandra & Landy back & explained that I had no problem waiting to choose the exact location of everything but I wanted to ensure that we had an outdoor reception.

Oh well - it was worth a try!!
Hi. Just wondering, do you get responses back from both Sandra and Landy? I started off emailing Sandra and now I'm only getting info from Landy. Plus how do you get such detailed answers from them? I really want to know everything about my wedding, like what flowers I'll have to choose from, and what the cake will look like... getting antsy about the details! Thanks.