Photo

That time of the month!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Susan'n'Dean

Susan'n'Dean
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

Anybody else's due for their wedding or honeymoon?

I get married 1st October and have just worked out that i am due on for the first week.

I think i will have to get that pill from the docs that holds it off for abit, cos apart from worrying about wearing white, i dont want to feel like rubbish either.

My only trouble is we wanted to start trying for a baby from our wedding night, but this will obviously be held off if i take this pill. How bad is that!!!

#2 eholt

eholt
    • 528 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:40 PM

LMBO!  I changed my wedding date based on my regular cycle.  I am now switching to a new pill and hope I don't get off schedule.  The only thing about the pill is that I can keep taking it and delay my cycle for that month.  I am in the same boat with trying to conceive so IDK.  I would rather wait a month to conceive then to be on during the wedding/honeymoon.

May 19, 2011
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
      Montego Bay, Jamaica
      http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#3 Susan'n'Dean

Susan'n'Dean
      • 173 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:15 AM

Hmm im still undecided. With any luck i will come on just before we go. Please please please lol

#4 FutureMrsDawson

FutureMrsDawson
        • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

I counted out the days and because of the stress, it's been pushed out to the week we get back  YEAH!

#5 zbwedding

zbwedding
          • 156 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:18 PM

I am in the same boat!  Original plan was trying to conceive after the wedding... but I messed up my pills last month that messed up my cycle... stupid, stupid, stupid!  I had it all worked out perfect until I messed up last month!

#6 june92012

june92012
            • 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

I didn't want to run into this problem so I've been taking the 3 month shot...I'll probably stop soon so if we do decide to TTC, it won't be a problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users