Fireworks anyone?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 jpkw

jpkw
  • VIP Member
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:32 PM

I used sparklers instead of fireworks (we couldn't afford them). My WC passed them out before our first dance and everyone gathered around us while we danced and waved the burning sparklers. It was really a magical feeling when we were dancing and looked around and saw all of our family & friends and the sparklers. I have a lot of people that say it was their favorite part of the wedding...

just an idea in case you can't do the fireworks...!

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:47 PM

I like the sparkler idea.

FI really wants fireworks. Actually, so do I Luckily they come with our wedding package at The Mayan in PV (ten large size bombs, and one hundred thunder lights).

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
      • VIP Member
      • 931 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:55 PM

We had them - a HUGE hit with our guests. I think we paid $950 for 2.5 min through Lovely weddings.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B
        Thanks for all the info. ladies...I'll let you know how it goes and what I find out. I'm headed to Los Cabos in Sept. for a site visit so I'm hoping to get this finalized by then (pending pricing of course!)

LaKesha

#14 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:48 PM

Interesting idea.. I had never thought about fireworks before... hmmm

#15 djfradal

djfradal
          • Banned
          • 12 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:57 PM

Hello, firewoks are around $1000 - 1200 per minute here at Los Cabos, I know cople companies to do it.

Thanks.

#16 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
            • 231 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
              We had them - a HUGE hit with our guests. I think we paid $950 for 2.5 min through Lovely weddings.
              Thats true! It deppends how long you want them and with who some times we get special rates! like the one for Natasha, I guess we can work something out! I´ll post on the next days differet rates per minute or per event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users