Photo

Videographer Recommendations?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B

Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for really good videographers in Cabo?

Thanks,
    LaKesha
    "LOVE OF MY LIFE!"

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:28 PM

i liked mine

sam perches

do a search for him...a few gals used him

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 jesswins

jesswins
    • 142 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:46 PM

I am using Sam Perches however I am a bit worried as he does not require a deposit or contract, my DJ didn't need one either. Some say this is how most business is done in Cabo but having a contract brings more security. However both were highly recommended so I will hope for the best.
      jess

#4 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
      • 714 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 01:59 AM

I am using Sam Perches too. Our wedding is in November so I will be able to give a review!

#5 Golden

Golden
        • 354 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:05 AM

I am using Tomas Barron, my wedding is July 12,2008

#6 jpkw

jpkw
          • VIP Member
          • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:09 PM

I used Sam Perches and LOVED him!!!!!! He was great! The video is very high quality and I told him to stand back from the ceremony so that he wasn't in any of our pictures and he was very respectful. He is funny and told me that he has been up for a few Oscars with his videos! Once we got ours back, I have to agree (ha ha). Honestly, he is really good! I hired him at the last minute (a week before our wedding). We only hired him for the wedding ceremony and into the beginning of dinner so we could have our speeches on video. It was so worth it! He got a lot of shots during our cocktail hour (which I missed since I was taking pictures) and it is so nice to have the ceremony on video since it is such a blur. He also put together some video of us on the beach taking our pictures with Juan Carlos - he added music and the overall video is really good! I HIGHLY recommend him!

Let me know if you need the contact info. I didn't pay him a deposit either and it was fine!

#7 KACENGG

KACENGG
            • VIP Member
            • 106 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 02:26 PM

jpkw,

Would you please post Sam's contact info and the prices you paid (only if you are comfortable)? I am still looking for a videographer for my November wedding and am curious if he is in my shrinking budget!

Kim
              Kim & Erik
              November 9, 2007
              RIU Palace
              Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#8 Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B

Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B
              • 47 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:18 PM

Oohh yeah, may I have Sam Perches information too! I'm headed to Los Cabos in Sept. for a site visit and would love to meet with him and add him to my 30 page to do list!

By the way, does anyone know how to add a photograph to your signature?

LaKesha
                "LOVE OF MY LIFE!"

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:23 PM

I would also recommend Dino. Juan recommended him to me. He is a member on this forum. I have seen some of his videos and they are pretty good.

#10 jpkw

jpkw
                  • VIP Member
                  • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

Here is Sam's info:

Sam Perches
                    Email: samperches@gmail.com
                    Phone: 044 624 132 5765

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users