Sign in to follow this  
Karen

Karen and Jason's AHR Pics

I actually got my AHR dress from Macy's after a very long search that spanned 2 states and 2 months. The day before I found it, I prayed to find the dress and asked my Grandma (who died 9 years ag) to find my dress because I was so frustrated. The next day I walked into Macy's as an afterthought and found my AHR dress on a clearance rack. It was just what I wanted. It was oringinally $109 cut down to $19!!!!!! Then at the register it was cut down to 16!!! From 19 to 16. 19 to16. My Grandma was born in 1916!! So I figure she found my dress for me. I wore it to our wedding dinner in Mexico as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky k72 View Post
I actually got my AHR dress from Macy's after a very long search that spanned 2 states and 2 months. The day before I found it, I prayed to find the dress and asked my Grandma (who died 9 years ag) to find my dress because I was so frustrated. The next day I walked into Macy's as an afterthought and found my AHR dress on a clearance rack. It was just what I wanted. It was oringinally $109 cut down to $19!!!!!! Then at the register it was cut down to 16!!! From 19 to 16. 19 to16. My Grandma was born in 1916!! So I figure she found my dress for me. I wore it to our wedding dinner in Mexico as well.
Karen that is awesome! That was definitely the hand of your grandma. Go grandma! She found you a hot dress and saved you a load of money!! Everything looked awesome...and I saw your candy grab bags on the table...too cute :o)