Photo

Welcome all advice!!!!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 Amanda+Dave

Amanda+Dave
  • 509 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:37 PM

You came to the right place. There is so much advice and ideas floating around this forum, I am sure you will be well on your way to planning your perfect DW in no time.

Congrats and happy planning.

#12 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
    • 408 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

Hi Tracy.  I'm not sure if this was for me, but I think I'm the only one with a self pic on the this thread so far...so thank you!!  If it wasn't intended for me...oops

Nice picture of you and your honey....What would you say was your most difficult challenges of planning your destination wedding????

#13 Sherri84

Sherri84
      • 169 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:35 PM

Welcome to the forum! Happy Planning!

#14 Tracygemini

Tracygemini
        • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:41 PM

Just Jamie... regarding the picture it was directed to you...I still learning how to work the forum.. I have decided Bahamas but we are going to Mexico next weekend so my mind might change after our vacation. Also I am looking for an all inclusive package for my guest in the range $650-$800. I have no ideal how the prices works regarding the wedding portion but I'm hoping this site will help me pin port more ideals...

Thanks

Tracy 

#15 Le Reve Hotel & Spa

Le Reve Hotel & Spa
          • Vendor
          • 323 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:22 AM

Hola!

Welcome to the forum and above all, congratulations for your engagement!

One of the first thing you should think about is the destination wedding!

One of the best things about Riviera Maya is the fact that you can get everything you dream, and it goes from the simplest things, up to the most elaborated...
            I am certain that you will love it.
            Your wedding is going to be full of magic and this website will help you a lot!

We wish you the best.

Happy planning.

Signature.png

Saludos desde Playa del Carmen!

#16 mimi73

mimi73
            • 282 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:30 AM

Hi, welcome and happy planning! This forum has helped me SOOOO much. I was clueless about how to go about so many things. The planning threads are a great resource. Lots of fantastic ideas, and hints of vendors and websites. I was ecstatic when I hit 150 posts because I could then open the templates :) My advise..... post, post, post and read all you can. I went from planning a decent wedding to one that I hope will be FABULOUS :) 

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#17 gersbja

gersbja
              • 152 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

Hello and Welcome!!!!  You have now entered into a very adictting site..... but it is SO SO helpful.

Congrats and happy planning!

#18 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
                • Insiders
                • 227 posts
                  • LocationMexico

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:30 PM

Hi Tracy!

congrats!

First start choosing a date. One year from now would you give some time to prepare yourself and your guests.. Second, choose your ideal place.. Did you say Riviera? JStart navigating trough the forum looking for the best resort that would meet your necessities.. from there… maybe a coordinator, the music, the photos… sometimes some brides start choosing the photos, the music, haha.. I can tell you that pictures last forever, take special care on them!!

Greetings!

Gonzalo Nunez

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
                  Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

#19 TCD

TCD
                  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:54 AM

congrats & welcome! after deciding where you want to go (and resort) there's some really informative destination wedding checklists to go by.. good luck happy planning!!

#20 Teira1031

Teira1031
                    • 766 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:11 AM

Congrats on choosing a DW! This site is the best thing i have come across for planning my wedding! So many tips & tricks & advice on this site! Keep us posted on your destination & resort choice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users