Sign in to follow this  
JanineA

Plastic Key Card Holders

Hi ladies, I just realized that the hotel I am having my wedding at does not use the regular magnetic keys, so instead of letting the plastic key card holders I bought go to waste I am selling them. I initially thought I had 25 but I just counted them out and realized I have 50!!! I will be selling all 50 for $10 plus shipping.

If any ladies are getting married in Turks & Caicos at like Beaches or any resort that uses the magnetic keys and you would like some vintage looking key inserts I will gladly mail them to you.....for FREE. The theme of my wedding was vintage so, its a vintage stamp.....I'll try to post a pic of it. I just don't want them to go to waste.

Here is the pic!

019.JPG014.JPG

Sorry the first pic came out so blurry....and then when I took the next one I turned it up side down! LOL! Photographer I clearly am not!!! LOL!

Janine - your key card inserts turned out great.  Sorry to hear you can't use them but I'm sure some other lucky T&C bride will be happy to have them.

Thanks Cindy! I hope so....I would hate to see them go to waste. Although if I don't get the plastic holders sold another bride made a good suggestions of attaching a key ring to them and still using them.