Photo

FREE OOT BAGS & CONTENTS - vistaprint

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#21 DRwedgal2011

DRwedgal2011
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:07 PM

Wow, that's great information!! Thanks! But how did you make those postcards?? They look beautiful and I wonder if I can make Punta Cana specific ones like that?

#22 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
    • 168 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:55 PM

Thanks for sharing that link. I just love Vistaprint! 

#23 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
      • 183 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

I love this deal! I just sent off to get all my staff at work a whole bunch of goodies!!

#24 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
        • Banned
        • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:30 PM

They have deals like this all the time!!! just sign up for the emails and they send you "free" offers like this a few times a month!! :)

Originally Posted by Ravywedding 

I don't know if this link will work for you, but I just got an email from vistaprint saying they are giving FREE SHIPPING, so combine that with all the free stuff they give out, you can do your entire OOT bags, for free...LITERALLY!

I actually wasn't planning on doing OOT bags, but I can't pass up a great deal like this!

http://www.vistaprin...&GPS=1289544252

Hope it helps!!

#25 june11bride

june11bride
          • 304 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:26 AM

I signed up today but Im wondering about something... everyone is getting free things through this website, and I can see that happening, but it seems like you can only get 1 item free...so how are you getting enough of one item for al your bags for free?

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#26 june11bride

june11bride
            • 304 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:35 AM

I'm just confused about how to get more than one of the same item free since people seem to be!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#27 JennW818

JennW818
              • 267 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:18 AM

I'm confused about that as well.  Can someone explain?

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#28 Tina5978

Tina5978
                • 231 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:51 PM

hope you get an answer June because I've been wondering the same thing.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                  Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#29 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                  • Banned
                  • 223 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

Well I know that I have gotten free business cards from them. and a whole box them...

plus when it came to my Save the Date cards...I made magnets but they happened to have a special for free postcards, so I paid a VERY small fee (maybe 5 bucks) to customize my own postcard and got 150 for free...and I got 150 magnets...MUCH cheaper than getting a 300 Magnets! So some things like that..I guess paper products you can get a lot for free...haven't tried it with anything other than printed materials...

Originally Posted by june11bride 

I signed up today but Im wondering about something... everyone is getting free things through this website, and I can see that happening, but it seems like you can only get 1 item free...so how are you getting enough of one item for al your bags for free?

#30 MRR16

MRR16
                    • 249 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:50 PM

I can't wait to start ordering from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users