Group Incentives - Wedding in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tkornegay727

tkornegay727
  • Site Supporter
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:15 PM

Hello, Looking for a resort in Jamaica that offers incentives based off of the number of rooms booked. If you know of any resorts in Jamaica that offer comp nights or unlimited private functions based on rooms booked, please pass along. Thank you!!! Tiffanee

#2 Mrs2B

Mrs2B
    • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:40 PM

Where are you travelling from?  I received a list if Jamaica group offerings from Canadian suppliers.  Are the guests coming from Canada? 

#3 Sharonte

Sharonte
      • 26 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

You may want to check out the Sandals Resorts.

#4 Jolene512

Jolene512
        • 56 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:02 PM

I'm getting married at a Beaches resort in Negril (kids in family) & honeymooning at the Sandals resort in Negril. They both are all inclusive & offer tempting group discounts check out the group page on their website.. Good Luck!

#5 debbmach

debbmach
          • 1,457 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:18 AM

I'm getting married at the Riu Negril through Sunwing and because we have more than 40ppl booked we're getting 2 free trips. Also the Riu has a free wedding package so all we have to pay for is our private reception. I was really happy with how the pricing worked out!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#6 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
            • 171 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:59 PM

I am going to Beaches Sandy Bay in Negril - it is currently going through a COMPLETE renovation that will be later this year and you can mingle between it and neighboring Beaches Negril.  SB is a little more intimate and Negril has water park and all - although during renovation they are adding more family friendly things to SB but it is still smaller, more intimate and will be NEW!

The incentives are good for groups starting w/ 5 then 10rm bookings and their Beautiful Beginnings ceremony is "free" w/ 6 night stay!

#7 tinasett13

tinasett13
              • 39 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:59 AM

The only resort I can find the has free private reception in moon dance but they Are more expensive then sandals or beaches. I wish there was a palace resort in jamaica. I feel the more people you bring the better the deal should be !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users