Photo

Saw this tonight and thought I'd share it.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 wendyjd

wendyjd
  • 968 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:23 PM

For all the bridezillas out there, here's one bridesmaid who showed her appreciation with a heartfelt gift!!

http://www.slate.com...4125/?gt1=38001

#2 jenngene2011

jenngene2011
    • 128 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:47 AM

OMG that is crazy.  Sorry to say this but what about the groom.  He was/is doubting the relationship I hope he didn't marry her just because he felt that he had since she turned into bridezilla.  What happened to for better or for worse?

Jennifer & Eugene - May 7,2011 Dreams La Romana, Dominican Republic

#3 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
      • Banned
      • 630 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:19 AM

I hope to not turn into a Bridezilla - though I am sure I will be more high strung and demanding than normal.  But I would expect my fiance to step in and tell me when I have crossed the line.  I do think a wedding is a stressful situation at the start of a life together, but I think it is also a good measure of the person you are marrying.  Men need to look at their women to see if they become Bridezillas or are unable to reign in the spending.  And women need to look at their men to see if they are uncompromising and too tight with the money.  Arguments will undoubtedly arise during the wedding planning process and how a couple deals with them is a good indication of how things can be expected to go once married.

#4 hat0112

hat0112
        • 1,219 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:42 AM

Lol! I feel bad for the guy who married her. I know that my FI will put me in my place if I act like a bridezilla. I watch Bridezillas and I don't understand how some of these woman are getting married!

Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#5 loua4

loua4
          • 397 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

omg! to funny!

#6 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
            • Banned
            • 2,710 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:41 PM

Geez! That bride must have been BAD to get that! And did you read the rest of the article?? The adult adoption?? WEIRDDDD!!! hahaha

#7 jenngene2011

jenngene2011
              • 128 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:57 PM

Yea my FI, friends and family would all put me in my place if I ever become psychotic like that.  I watch Bridezilla once in a while but and every time the bride pisses me off and I wonder how anyone would marry them and why would they act like that on TV I mean come on have some class. 

I read the rest of the article all I have to say is WEIRD.  From the adult adoption, to grandma not liking her grand child's name to a gril working at a  clinic and sees her cousin's boyfriend come in for an STD treatment. 

Jennifer & Eugene - May 7,2011 Dreams La Romana, Dominican Republic

#8 wendyjd

wendyjd
                • 968 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

it was an odd collection of questions. 

I agree, my FI (and my family as well) would never let me get that out of control.  I have been very laid back about our wedding plans which is not like me, I am very OCD and like having all the details worked out.  But most of the Bridezilla girls have no planning skills and very little interpersonal skills.  I am not sure how many of them ended up with a man.  I prefer to watch My Fair wedding, I'd love to have David come and do my wedding!!

#9 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
                  • Banned
                  • 630 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 05:18 AM

wendjd - I am with you about David Tuttera (sp?) coming and fixing up my wedding.  What David accomplishes is phenomenal.  My fiance even asked me to look up the show online and submit a request.  They were only looking for brides in California for early 2011 at the time.  I might tryand check back later - but I doubt it will ever request destination weddings in Mexico!

#10 JKL_WeddingMexico

JKL_WeddingMexico
                    • 130 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:40 AM

Wow that is one crazy bride.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users