Photo

Room key holders a hit??

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 Cindy*

Cindy*
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:31 AM

IMO they are worth it.  The supplies are fairly inexpensive and I think they will be very useful.  Though Nsblum raised a great point about checking whether your hotel has key cards or actualy keys.  Though I think they are still useful for tip $ and ccs even if your rooms do not use key cards.

#12 JKL_WeddingMexico

JKL_WeddingMexico
    • 130 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:43 AM

We did them up for our wedding. I am really hoping that our guests will like them. We got all the supplies off Ebay for about $10 for 50 of them

#13 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
      • 452 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:46 AM

I just put together my room key holders last night - im really worried that they wont fit the actual key card from the hotel . . . .even if they just use it for tips or to hold credit cards - im sure they will find good use with them :)

#14 JKL_WeddingMexico

JKL_WeddingMexico
        • 130 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

I just put together my room key holders last night - im really worried that they wont fit the actual key card from the hotel . . . .even if they just use it for tips or to hold credit cards - im sure they will find good use with them :)

The hotel key cards are usually the same size as a credit card. So I don't think you have to worry about that. I'm sure the guests will use them for other items as well.

#15 Monique

Monique
          • 415 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:58 AM

We're only having 15 guest so I'm buying some ID/Wallet holders with lanyards for $1.89 each on ebay...they come with 3 pockets, one that's clear and the others that are zippered! Only thing is they're black so no real color choices which is fine!

#16 mimi73

mimi73
            • 282 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:13 PM

I made mine a few weeks ago. My FI originally thought they were kinda 'dumb' :) But every girl that I have talked too LOVES the idea. Must be because we never have pockets to carry our stuff! Once I explained that to FI he was on board. He hates having to carry my stuff. Now he thinks it's a great idea 

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#17 emilyk78

emilyk78
              • 220 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:02 AM

I'm definitely doing them - we're getting married on a cruise and you need to carry your "Sign and Sail" card/key card around for everything!

~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#18 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:34 AM

Are you girls making one per room, or one per person?

#19 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
                  • Banned
                  • 630 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:36 AM

I am making one per person for all of the adults.  (I would make them for any older kids too - but only toddlers will be joining us)

#20 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:45 AM

My guests loved them! They were perfect for wearing around your wrist with tip money for the swim up bar :)

Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users