love this bouquet!  looks so beautiful and the dazzle in the center of each flower adds that nice touch of glamour needed to jazz any type of flower up for wedding taste!  you are very talented! i am sure this will stand out in your pictures and give you years of memories to come! congrats!

Beautiful! As I was reading through, I thought that you should start making and selling them, and you did, but now I'm sure you have your family started and are out of the country. I think I will round up my BM for a valid attempt at making some flowers. I'm not that crafty, but my girls can be.

So after some blood, sweat and tears I finally finished making my bouquet! I wanted a bouquet that I could keep and I also wanted to add some of my vintage brooches so I decided to make one myself. I made the flowers and then added the brooches in the center. It's really hard to take a good photo of something while you hold it so the photos aren't great. I'd love to hear what y'all think - even it's to say you don't like it, I can take it!  P1030887.jpg P1030906.jpg
Very pretty