I am getting married at ROR in a week, and I just flipped my lid on the wedding coordinaters there. I was trying to get answers ans all I got was "no problem man , we will talk about that when you are down there"......that was not cutting it so I raised hell and got answers.
My wedding group is 69 people, they offered us a semi private dinner at the Mamme Bay resteraunt, but we could not have our dj and reception in the same place. If you want to have your dinner/dj/dancing all at the same place you have 2 choices
1. Private diner at Plantation resteraunt which is $1000 extra for 4 hours, still have to pay $10 pp for the bartender
2. Private dinner poolside which is $55 per person includes dinner and bartender
It was a must for us to have the dinner/dancing at the same place. We wanted to have a somewhat traditional reception where we get introduced, first dance and all that stuff.
I have been dealing with these fools for a while now and if I can give any advise it would be.
1. The squeaky wheel gets the oil
2. Be precise in the question's you want answers to, ask question's that can be answered in a yes or no.
3. Don't even bother trying to get ahold of them until 2 month's before your wedding, at that time you will recieve an e mail with location options, vendor choices. Unless you do chosse the private or poolside reception then you can reserve that ahead of time.
We used Tia Flora for our flowers and they get back to you right away.....the best thing to do is send them pictures of what you want.
We are using a diferent DJ that I actually found on Facebook and he seems to be legit, he will meet with you befor ethe ceremony and you can e mail him song lists and whatnot.
I hope this helps everyone because I have alot of grey hair to show for this info