Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DianaD

• 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:16 PM

Hello Everyone,

My name is Diana & my fiance and I are looking to get married December 2011, possibly in the Dreams resort in La Romana.  I would like advice from other brides regarding hiring a destination wedding planner.  Brides that have married at this resort, do u recommend we hire a destination wedding planner?  Also, which wedding package would you recommend for approximately 25 guest.  Thank you all in advance.

#2 hermosahoops

• 199 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:17 PM

Hi Diana,

There is a Dreams La Romana thread that has a ton of great information in it about the resort. I would recommend taking some time and looking through the past posts. A lot of topics have already been discussed in there.

#3 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
      • 284 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:46 AM

I agree that you should look at the other post.  I must warn you that you will be consumed with information and it will take a while to get through it all but it is worth it.  Most of the beginning questions that you will have can be answered just by reading the post from the beginning.

We are having approximately 100 people and we chose the free package with the reception at the Seaside Grill because that was the cheaper option for us and we didn't want to pay for dinner when it was included in the price of the hotel already.

Hope this helps a little.  Congrats and happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users