2011/2012 Costa Rican Weddings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 clc134

• 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

Hi, I am currently beginning the planning process for a wedding in Costa Rica.  Well, by beginning I mean I've spent probably over 50 hours searching online and bought two books on Costa Rica.  I have made reservations at Costa Verde for February 2012, but still feel uncertain.  I am making lists of my priorities and trying to be realistic about my budget.  Any suggestions from past brides and those currently planning would be greatly appreciated!

#2 Ask.CostaRica

• 223 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:36 PM

Hello clc134,

Welcome. Let us know what you are uncertain about to help clear things up a bit for you.

For a wedding at Costa Verde you will be having ceremony by the adult pool (I assume - beautiful view BTW). You would then be heading to Espadilla Beach (Public Beach) for a photo session. The big rancho is a success for reception. Breezy, open and they will let you party it til late.

Here is a recent Espadilla Beach Wedding (ceremony at the beach):

Here are some other sample weddings at CV:

http://elvelophotogr...com/month/apr08 (scroll down to lauren & iddo)

Espadilla Beach Wedding & ceremony at terrace below CV adult pool (a few days ago):

#3 where2wed2012

• 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

We are debating Costa Verde for our July 2012 wedding.  How many guests are you anticipating?  Where did you decide?

#4 Jimilee53

• 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:43 PM

Did anyone go through with a wedding at Costa Verde? I'm planning a wedding for January 2015 and would like to get your opinions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users