FS: Real Touch Bridal Bouquet

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 want2gosouth

• 155 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:45 AM

I am considering selling my Fresh Touch Real Touch Bridal Bouquet from my wedding 3 years ago. At first I thought it was great that I would get to keep this bouquet FOREVER as the flowers are not real...well...we have moved twice and the poor bouquet is just sitting in a box...I really don't have anywhere to display it and I don't have any attachment to it.

So here are the details...I paid $200 for this custom bouquet...I am willing to let it go for $100CDN or any other reasonable offer. I am willing to ship within Canada at the buyers expense or Pick-up in the GTA. 

I know it is still a lot of money for a bouquet but it really is of the best quality and is still in mint condition.

Photos of the bouquet in action:

#2 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:55 AM

It's a very nice bouquet but unfortunately I am looking for different colors. I see that you are in the GTA. Do you mind telling me who made them for you as I am thinking of doing the same thing.

#3 want2gosouth

• 155 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:19 PM

It was actually a woman who worked out of her home in Milton...I think her name was Ruth..but I am pretty sure that the last correspondance I had with her was her telling me she was retiring and moving up to collingwood.

I did know of another lady in the GTA who got me in touch with some Real Touch Flowers for other projects...but her website is gone...I will see if I can find her contact info as I know she does Bridal bouquets as well.

#4 knacarato

• 72 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:25 AM

Do you have any other pictures you can share so we can better see the arrangement? I am interested in bouquet. 

#5 want2gosouth

• 155 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:30 AM

Yes...I will take some tonight and upload!

#6 T&A

• 59 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:36 AM

It's the right colour for my wedding. I see you are in the GTA, would it be possible to meet up so I could take a look at them in person?

Now Jade - May 3, 2011.

#7 jrack

• 235 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:28 AM

I would love to take them! pm'ed you. 

#8 HEZZA

• 166 posts
                • Wedding Location:Jamaica - Still deciding on resort
                • LocationNear Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

who made it for you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic