Originally Posted by sanfranbride
I would rather just pay someone than come up with 150 posts. Let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks! (I like to sit and peruse the site (rather than adding, Thanks! or Great! for all the forum threads, since it makes it harder to get the good content!)
well, if you want to become a site supporter you by-pass the 150 posts and get a cool button saying you are a site supporter:
Attachments & Downloading
On Best Destination Wedding, we have a wealth of attachments of hotel information, invitation templates, save the date templates, etc. etc.
To download attachments, you must be a Junior Member. To reach "junior member" status you need to have a minimum of 150 posts.
- or -
You can by-pass the post count by purchasing a Site Supporter membership.
To Purchase a Supporter Membership to download attachment in lieu of the post count requirement please follow these instructions.
- $30 one-time fee by-pass the 150 post requirement to download attachments.
- Click the "Become A Supporter" button above and you will be taken to the plan selection page.
- Select the $30 Best Destination Wedding Supporter plan and click "Continue"
- This will take you to PayPal where you can make your payment.
- Paying the membership fee does not make you immune from getting banned. If you break forum rules, you will get banned the $30 fee is non-refundable.
The attachments are a way to reward members that contribute more to the forum. Downloads are a huge resource hog and very taxing on the server so we do not want people to just download templates whenever they want. It causes the forum to run very slowly and is very resource intensive.
If you do NOT have enough posts to download a template, it means you are not active enough.
Please do not ask for members to send you templates or downloads either on the forum or by PM. It is very time consuming for the member to send their downloads to everyone by email. That is why they are uploaded to the forum.
If it is reported that you have posted or pm'd a member for a template or download you will lose forum privileges temporarily.