Photo

Wedding Vendors Question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hat0112

hat0112
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:32 AM

I am not sure where to post this, but this is my best guess. For the Wedding Vendors, I wanted to know how we go about adding a vendor? Can any member add a vendor or does a moderator need to do it? I wanted to add my BD photographer and my resort.

Also, this might not be possible since there could possibly be a ton of entries, but what about Etsy vendors? We could have just a section on the Etsy vendors members used. When looking for someone to do something for you on Etsy it might be helpful to see who past brides use and liked. Just a thought.

Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:45 AM

I am going to make sure Tammy sees this, I actually like the suggestion of an Etsy section (are there other similar vendors?).

As for adding a new Vendor/Resort, I think you're able to but Tammy might want to maintain those for now.  Just send a PM to Tammy Host with the Vendor name, and a description and she can add it.

#3 hat0112

hat0112
      • 1,219 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:57 AM

Thanks so much Ann! I will PM Tammy!

I know that I have two Etsy vendors (so far) that have been great and I would love to give them props and tell other brides about my great experiences with them.

I love being a Mrs.!

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:58 AM

Do you know, are there any other "Etsy like" sites that people use frequently?

#5 hat0112

hat0112
          • 1,219 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:47 AM

I know I have seen people use vendors/stores on Ebay.

If I think of anymore I will let you know.

I love being a Mrs.!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

most etsy vendor are either going to be under invitations, registry gifts, or other vendors depending on what they sell.

i think it would be confusing to have an etsy section because those vendor could also fall under another category that i stated above but we can add an etsy tag so that you can tag vendors that are etsy vendors so it yo do a search they will pull up that way.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

very good point, tammy.  and i like the tag idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users