Coral Bridesmaid Dresses?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking coral for my BM's as well, so thanks for the inspiration!  The coral/aqua combo was stunning, but not sure if I would have the guts.  Coral/green maybe, or just coral.

Here are some Mori Lee designed that I really like, but depending on how I choose my BM's, one of them won't be able to wear it for sure, she just doesn't do strapless.   The colour is watermelon.

mori lee 855.jpg

mori lee 832.jpg

MoriLee 834.jpg

MoriLee 884 coral.jpg

MoriLee 838.jpg

Hi Mocha - could I ask you to comment on the quality of the dress and style that you received from bigdaydress??  Were the dresses the same as in the picture and it was just the color that was off? or were the dresses just horrible??  

I'm expecting my MOH's dress in early Feb, but I'm watching an episode of Wedding SOS right now where the dresses they bought online were HORRIBLE!! and i'm really getting scared and nervous.  I'm really worried that once I get the dress (and if they're just crappy quality) I might have to change my mind and get them made by a seamstress and not sure how much time they will need, so I guess the sooner I decide the better.

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

JR14 - I don't have the swatches. I'm just going off the test dress that I ordered. Are the orange callas real or faux? I have real touch callas in orange and they are nothing close to the dress. I can try to take a picture tonight and post it tomorrow morning if that would help?

JR14 - My dress was actually from another vendor, but I figured the swatch colors would be the same. I ordered three dresses from Monica Bridal, a vendor on dhgate. They were all made quite well. I had sizing issues with the first two but for the third I sent in measurements done by a professional and the fit was perfect. The only dress that wasn't like the picture was the one I picked off their website, I sent pictures for the other two. When I talked to the vendor they were even surprised it was not a halter like the description. I still wonder if there was a mix up somewhere. Maybe you can ask on the knock off thread about big day dress?

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got my coral MOH dress which I had ordered from bigdaydress.com, on the same day I had my first dress fitting!!  So I took the opportunity to take a picture of my sister and I.....

I can't say how much I was impressed with the dress, as was the bridal shop owner!!!  

The color is absolutely PERFECT!!!  Dark Papaya/Coral but yet its really bright in natural light!!  

Original Jim Hjelm 5924

JimHjelm5924front.jpg

The dress at the store before ordering online

P1050750.JPG

MOH dress + me!

MOH and me.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics