Photo

*Post all your Wedding Insurance / Travel Insurance Info and Questions here*

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#91 Katiebelle

Katiebelle
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 02:29 PM

I wanted to get it...but all the sites commented that they will not insure pre-existing conditions. My FI has cancer...and we I guess have to just take a chance...since I can't find anyone that will cover us....

Attached Files

#92 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Katiebelle
      I wanted to get it...but all the sites commented that they will not insure pre-existing conditions. My FI has cancer...and we I guess have to just take a chance...since I can't find anyone that will cover us....
      It can be difficult - my mum had a kidney transplant and she couldn't get it but eventually she got some with an english company called boots. Think its Boots - Britain's health and beauty expert, now available in the US. try that

There is bound to be a US equivalent - don't give up there is a reasonable one waiting for you x

#93 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
      • 1,634 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:53 PM

as soon as we start paying deposits for things i'm going to get wedding insurance organised.

I'd kick myself if something fell threw and the costs could have been recovered for less than £30!

#94 bride2010

bride2010
        • 424 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 04:57 PM

I feel really silly asking this, but what exactly does wedding insurance cover? Thanks in advance ladies.
          http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
          26 Booked + Bride & Groom
          "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#95 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
            as soon as we start paying deposits for things i'm going to get wedding insurance organised.

I'd kick myself if something fell threw and the costs could have been recovered for less than £30!
            Let me know when you start looking i'll give you the details of mine it was £26 and it even covered FI being in the army

#96 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 06:56 PM

i'm on about wedding insurance

#97 Mel&B

Mel&B
              • 613 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:26 PM

I'm talking about wedding ins. too.

#98 reevesbride

reevesbride
                • 212 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:56 PM

Where do you get wedding insurance? I have travel insurance but where would I go to find such a thing?

#99 **TIFFANY**

**TIFFANY**
                  • 343 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:49 PM

I've never heard about wedding insurance. Where do you find information on obtaing wedding insurance? I suppose you can do a search on the internet but did you all feel comfortable finding it that way or did someone recommend it to you?

#100 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                    • 2,262 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:34 AM

I needed wedding insurance because FI is in the army so for me it wasn't an option. If you are a lot of people coming its worth getting because it will cover your dress rings etc whereas travel insurance doesn't

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users