Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Bride- WEDDING DATE CONFIRMED!!! Whats next???

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 blingbling

blingbling
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jamaica Jenn 

Well to be totally honest - not too thrilled about the wait times for email responses. I emailed Nicole about 3 times with questions regarding details. She didn't get back to me but finally someone else did - Nicole is on vacation until September 25th or something. That is only 2 weeks before I leave! Hopefully I can finalize everything before then!

I have read from other brides that you do a lot of finalizing once you get to the hotel.  It's frustrating not having all the details finalized, but from what I've read...Nicole will make SURE your wedding day is perfect.  And depending on weather, you might have to make some wedding day changes anyway.  As long as you have your guests and your dress - everything else will fall into place :)  Have you checked the other forums to answer the questions you have?  There is LOTS of good info in there.  Shoot off the questions...maybe we can help?

#22 blingbling

blingbling
    • 11 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Caprice35 

These rates are great. So, you got these rates through Liberty? Also, what is the month of travel?

I'm using a local travel agent, and our wedding is June, 2011.  Everyone's rates may differ depending on flights, packages, etc. 

#23 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
      • 141 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:55 AM

Suites

Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be 

Are those rates for the Grand or Suites?

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#24 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
        • 141 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:57 AM

Your rates seem a bit high.. these are my rates without air (but even adding $400 pp for air your rates are higher)

Length of stay

4 days/3 nights

5 days/4 nights 

7days 6/ nights 

Each Adult / Based on dbl occupancy

$ 490.00pp

$ 650.00pp

$ 970.00pp

Kids ages 4-12 sharing w/ 2 adults

(Max 2 kids per room)

$ 245.00pp

$ 325.00pp

$ 485.00pp

Let me know if you have any other questions

What are your thoughts? I was ready to book the Iberostar Suite, Jamaica with my TA for the following prices:

Suites:

3n= $1096.92 pp ($400 air included)

4n= $1293.42 pp ($400 air included) 

7n= $1844.92 pp ($400 air included)

Grand:

3n= $1180 pp ($400 air included)

4n= $1440 pp ($400 air included)

7n= $2220 pp ($400 air included)

Is it just me or does this seem high in comparison to everyone else rates? 

#25 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
          • 141 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:01 AM

Yes, I got the TA referral from "Lisa" on this site.  Let me know if you want her information.  My wedding/ travel month will be June 2011

These rates are great. So, you got these rates through Liberty? Also, what is the month of travel?

#26 kimberly333

kimberly333
            • 283 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by delgadot 

I am doing a site visit to Iberostar in May 2011 and I booked our trip though Orbitz.com and paid 800pp for 3 nights four days with airfare included.

I did find really good deals on orbitz and bookit.com but is it to confusing for guest to book however and with whomever they want

#27 Jamaica Jenn

Jamaica Jenn
              • 49 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:25 PM

Ok everything is officially finalized. The assistant manager of something or other is responding to Nicole's emails. I got my schedule of the weeks events, the final estimate of all the extra costs (I added lots of extras), and the list to fill out my guests names. I finally feel relaxed and ready to go.

Originally Posted by blingbling 

I have read from other brides that you do a lot of finalizing once you get to the hotel.  It's frustrating not having all the details finalized, but from what I've read...Nicole will make SURE your wedding day is perfect.  And depending on weather, you might have to make some wedding day changes anyway.  As long as you have your guests and your dress - everything else will fall into place :)  Have you checked the other forums to answer the questions you have?  There is LOTS of good info in there.  Shoot off the questions...maybe we can help?

#28 blingbling

blingbling
                • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:18 PM

Ok everything is officially finalized. The assistant manager of something or other is responding to Nicole's emails. I got my schedule of the weeks events, the final estimate of all the extra costs (I added lots of extras), and the list to fill out my guests names. I finally feel relaxed and ready to go.

Glad to hear!  I'm sure you are getting really excited!!  Good luck!!

#29 Caprice35

Caprice35
                  • 188 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:16 PM

Congratulations...that's very exciting

#30 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
                    • 141 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:53 AM

Glad to hear that!  Congratulations! Cant wait to see pictures.... Be safe and no matter what ENJOY!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users