We leave in ten days for our Greek wedding part 1

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 breeze616

• 1,760 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:32 PM

What a beautiful location - us across the pond are truly jealous! Everything looks awesome so far! So happy your Mom is better and will be at your wedding. Congrats!

#32 mimi73

• 282 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:24 AM

It all looks great! Good work :) Glad that it has all come together for you. Have the best time of your life over there. We all can`t wait to hear about it and see the final pics!

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#33 exquisite02

• Site Supporter
      • 121 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:12 PM

I must say that I really love your flowers. Especially the bridesmaid's wonds. I haven't seen anything like those here in Canada. They will look lovely in pictures! Whoever made them did a great job and should have a website and sell internationally. Also, everything else looks really amazing!!!!! thank you for sharing all your great ideas!

#34 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:27 PM

Oh thankyou for the fab comments the lady who made the flowers only charged me £15.00 each  for the wands.Im chuffed with them my flowers cost £175.00 i was so worried about waiting till i arrived in Greece i want this to be as chilled as i can with six kids and the drama that has been today ill be relieved to be in greece and have everything to hand. I never realized how much of a control freak i was.Anyways girlies the bottle of rose has removed ALL the tension that was there four hours ago lol xxx

#35 zupochka

• 153 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users