Photo

Palace wedding date confirmations

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 amh777

amh777
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:42 AM

Cool!!! I totally know what you mean about the scared part... its all overwhelming!

#12 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:06 AM

I just can't believe how fast it is all happening. Just last month I was wishing that each day would be the day that he proposes, and now we've set a date!

#13 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:56 AM

This sounds exactly like me.  Everyday I was wondering when it would be and now that I'm engaged its all about the wedding now....morning, noon and night.  Am I obsessed?? 

I just can't believe how fast it is all happening. Just last month I was wishing that each day would be the day that he proposes, and now we've set a date!

#14 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:09 AM

sxcT - I hope that's not obsessed or most of us on here have a major problem?

I do feel bad for my FI though, we barely had time to celebrate our engagement before I started planning.

#15 sxcT

sxcT
          • 1,282 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

Haha that was totally me.  I had so much I couldn't wait to talk to him about.  So I waited a few days them bombarded him with everything - resort, honeymoon, wedding packages, photogs, invites, decorations, etc.  Poor guy!! 

sxcT - I hope that's not obsessed or most of us on here have a major problem?

I do feel bad for my FI though, we barely had time to celebrate our engagement before I started planning.

#16 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:23 PM

Its been 5/6 days and still nothing.  Sent another request today.  Lets hope that gets a response. 

I know they are busy and must get a ton of emails but don't they know I am starting to freak out over here about getting my date reserved lol.  I mean its 448 days away...come on hahaha!!

#17 palaceweddings

palaceweddings
              • Banned
              • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:40 PM

Hello ladies. If any of you are interested in booking your wedding via a member, please let me know. You will basically receive a 20% discount on your rooms and all member benefits. My email address is info@travelinbliss.com. Silvia

#18 kiwimel

kiwimel
                • 79 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:45 AM

I finally had my response through from Jennifer Gamboa today too after about 3 weeks!  I hope this isnt a sign of things to come!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users