Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 10!

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#151 Cindy*

Cindy*
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:19 AM

OMG, I forgot tomorrow is weigh in.  My week has been okay but not great and we've had to miss kickboxing all week because of other commitments.  I suspect I will have stayed the same as last week.

Thanks for the advice on the lemon, I am definitely going to try that.

#152 DWBride615

DWBride615
    • 852 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:21 PM

Week 2 Weigh-in is today! WOOHOO!!! Please remember to send in your scale pics. If you have trouble sending it in on time or have questions, feel free to contact me. This week internet use will be a little limited, but I'll do my best at responding quickly.

I'm currently in Pacific West time while traveling, but the late entry deadline will still be the regular 12:00pm EST(Florida/New York time).

As usual, to anyone interested in entering the non-competing category, you may send in your info at any time during the 12 week season.

Good luck, ladies! =]

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#153 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:11 AM

Morning ladies!  I thought I might have stayed the same this week because I didn't get to do much exercise but I am still down a pound, woot, woot.  5 weeks and 5 days to my wedding and 6 lbs to go, I can totally do this!

Hope everyoine else had a great week too!

#154 Oryx

Oryx
        • 727 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy* 

Morning ladies!  I thought I might have stayed the same this week because I didn't get to do much exercise but I am still down a pound, woot, woot.  5 weeks and 5 days to my wedding and 6 lbs to go, I can totally do this!

Hope everyoine else had a great week too!

Awesome Cindy, congrats!!  You are doing awesome!

I was not so lucky... camping caught up with me.  But next week will be better :)

#155 jkgirl83

jkgirl83
          • 34 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:07 PM

Weigh in is done...Down a bit which is good, but the long weekend definately caught up with me.  Hopefuly next week is better! 

Also, thanks Oryx for all of the info, I am going to try out the lemon as well.

#156 DWBride615

DWBride615
            • 852 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:02 PM

Hello ladies,

I received many weigh-ins today and noted them. If you haven't already sent yours in, please send your scale pics by 12:00pm EST today(Saturday).

I'm still having limited internet use and most likely will only be online at night. Hopefully, I will be able to post the weight loss percentage totals by later tonight.

Thank you for your entries and Good luck ladies!! =]

Chelsea

P.S. Thank you, Oryx, for the lemon update. I will definitely start heating the water or at least having it at room temperature from now on. And congrats, Cindy! The wedding is just around the corner =]

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#157 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:46 AM

Sent my weight in! Did much better this week than last! Bootcamp must be paying off. Hope you all had good weeks too. Happy weekend everybody

#158 DWBride615

DWBride615
                • 852 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:18 AM

Week 2 Weigh-ins

Thank you all for sending in week two submissions! The weigh-ins are in and this week’s weight loss percentages have been calculated. In alphabetical order…

Competing category:

CanadianSandy                     -0.31%
                  Jkgirl83 (Katie)                      -0.90%                
                  Msmarmar123 (Marla)            -0.61%
                  Mrs.*J*2011 (Lea)                  -0.64%
                  Oryx (Ren©e)                         +0.96%
                  SheriB                                   +1.03%                                    
                  Stachr (Stacey)                      -2.12%
                  Sunstarmoon (Chris)                 

Teira1031                               -1.99%
                  Tifany                                     -/+0.00%
                  I’d like to state in error in last week’s update due to an email typo. The weight loss percentage I listed was significantly higher than the true one at -0.55%. Sorry Tifany!

Non-competing category:

Cindy*                                    -0.64%
                  Heartbeat (Michelle)                +2.84 %
                  OceanWonderland (Leslie)       -1.45%

Week two’s MVP is Stachr (Stacey) for losing -2.12%!! YAY!! Congrats on your achievement

Congratulations to everyone on your hard work. Remember, we are all here to support each other on our journey to a healthier lifestyle. It’s time for week three! WOOHOO!!  Great job, ladies!

#159 DWBride615

DWBride615
                  • 852 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:21 AM

Please ignore the line separation in the last post...it's a typo =/ Oh, how I miss the 'edit' button...

#160 Teira1031

Teira1031
                    • 766 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:30 AM

Great job everybody! Keep up the good work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users