Anyone going with Blue, Green and White colors?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 welljen

• Site Supporter
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:01 PM

Hi Murmel,

Thanks for the tip on the LEDs, I'll check them out on the site.

Originally Posted by murmel 

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Hey Murmel

What color did you end up getting? Since we have the same color scheme if you are interested in selling anything after let me know! Guess we can chat about it at the get together.

We ordered a mix of turqoise, green and white. ( I would have to check the exact numbers of each color) 40 total. As long as they are come back in good condition I am sure I could sell them to you if you're interested. But since they are paper, I don't want to offer them to you until I know how many survive. LOL

I really have to get onto the get together. I should post something by Thursday.

Originally Posted by welljen 

Hey Murmel,

Just wondering if you could share the instructions for making the LED throwies! I also ordered my lanterns from Asian ideas, but I'm looking for alternatives to the pricey LEDs.

There is a forum in the DIY section- called LED throwies. One of the girls also included a link to a website, I think called dealextreme??? You should double check, but we ordered the LED's and the batteries from there. (can't remember the price- FI did the order, but I know it was cheap)

#32 USAnCanada

• 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

I love the color scheme! That is exactly what I want to go with as well for both the destination wedding and the at home -reception/BBQ outdoor on the lake in my FI parents backyard!

So nice!

#33 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:20 PM

I just finished my at home reception this weekend and will be selling everything soon if you are interested let me know. I am near toronto in canada, how about you!

#34 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
        • 400 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:42 PM

I love this colour scheme as well - considering it for our wedding!

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users