Anyone going with Blue, Green and White colors?

Lisadias,

How funny! You asked me about my colors on the Now Riviera thread last night and I didn't have mine, well today FI and I spoke about colors and decided we wanted to do Blue, green & beige. I was searching for threads about colors and found this one :)

It looks like we will be there when you get there, looking at the Easter dates right now. I'm not sure if or how much I will bring with me but if I do and I have something that you might want to use, please feel free! I am far behind you in my planning but hoping to get on track when we have finalized the date.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hello my friend! That's great news! I am glad you decided to go with the easter weekend wedding. What dates exactly are you looking at for departure and for the wedding? I love this color combo. Your green will be a little different but looks like we may be using the same blue! Let's keep in touch about the planning and items we are bringing and I appreciate the offer to use what ever you may have! Thanks a bunch! Are you planning on getting officially married in Texas before the wedding or doing the legal stuff down there? My email is shaiyanne3@hotmail.com if you want to chat or have any questions. Did you pick a photographer yet? i think i am going with Ivan Luckie. I decided i didn't really like the resort photographers pics and I want to do a TTD and Ivan takes fantastic pictures and he is somewhat reasonable according to some other pricing i have got from other photographers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisadias View Post

Well hello my friend! That's great news! I am glad you decided to go with the easter weekend wedding. What dates exactly are you looking at for departure and for the wedding? I love this color combo. Your green will be a little different but looks like we may be using the same blue! Let's keep in touch about the planning and items we are bringing and I appreciate the offer to use what ever you may have! Thanks a bunch! Are you planning on getting officially married in Texas before the wedding or doing the legal stuff down there? My email is shaiyanne3@hotmail.com if you want to chat or have any questions. Did you pick a photographer yet? i think i am going with Ivan Luckie. I decided i didn't really like the resort photographers pics and I want to do a TTD and Ivan takes fantastic pictures and he is somewhat reasonable according to some other pricing i have got from other photographers.

Yes, the flights are much cheaper from Europe in the end of April than in May. We are choosing between three different dates right now, 22, 23 or 28 but leaning towards 22 (I like even numbers for some reason haha). We will stay at least for a week since my family and friends from Sweden will be there for 1-2 weeks. We will get married in Texas before the wedding so just doing the symbolic wedding in Mexico. I have not picked a photographer but heard great things about Ivan, do you happen to have his pricing?

The color hues I'm thinking are aqua/blue, margarita/sage/light green an latte/beige. We should def. keep in touch. I will send you an email in a little bit so you have mine as well. :)

Sounds good. I will forward you the pricing email he sent me when i get your email. Just easier on email then here. The 22 is a great day and it's good friday! Did you check with the hotel to make sure that wasn't a problem. i don't think it is in mexico but i know it is in the dominican. They completely shut down for like a week at that time. We are getting married here too first. Can't stand having to take blood down there cause they do it a lot different than we do it here!

Originally Posted by primavera View Post

Quote:

Yes, the flights are much cheaper from Europe in the end of April than in May. We are choosing between three different dates right now, 22, 23 or 28 but leaning towards 22 (I like even numbers for some reason haha). We will stay at least for a week since my family and friends from Sweden will be there for 1-2 weeks. We will get married in Texas before the wedding so just doing the symbolic wedding in Mexico. I have not picked a photographer but heard great things about Ivan, do you happen to have his pricing?

The color hues I'm thinking are aqua/blue, margarita/sage/light green an latte/beige. We should def. keep in touch. I will send you an email in a little bit so you have mine as well. :)

Originally Posted by lisadias View Post

Sounds good. I will forward you the pricing email he sent me when i get your email. Just easier on email then here. The 22 is a great day and it's good friday! Did you check with the hotel to make sure that wasn't a problem. i don't think it is in mexico but i know it is in the dominican. They completely shut down for like a week at that time. We are getting married here too first. Can't stand having to take blood down there cause they do it a lot different than we do it here!

I will send you an email right now. The resort were actually the ones who gave me the dates when I asked what was available around that time, so that must mean that it is okay.

We are also doing turquoise, green, white. Only change will be the flowers which will be white, purple, and pink (a tribute to my mother, she has been sick for almost 4 years, and those are the colors from her wedding bouquet). And FI loves the idea of pink....so he is wearing a pink shirt and the GM will have pink flowers to tie it all together.

Still don't have many plans for the center pieces....I'll start on that some day LOL!

Hi Lisa!

Hey. How's it going. Glad to see you are doing the same colors! I checked out your website. Very nice!!! Ahh you've got lots of time for centerpieces and with your type A personality you will have they whipped together in no time! lol I actually like the pink too in the pics above. It gives it a nice splash of color. My FI won't go for pink though!

• 4 weeks later...