Sign in to follow this  
dai69

NCL Brides: Past, Present & Future

We have decided to get married on NCL Jewel July 2011.

It was a choice between NCL & RCCL since Carnival does not do same-sex weddings.

At any rate, I am SUPER excited, new here and would like to hear from NCL brides (past, present and future).

Share your experiences, good and bad and any advice you'd like to give.

Hope to hear from ya'll!!  welcome1.gif

~dai (I'm on the right in the picture)

Congrats!! I'm not much help since I am getting married in Key West while on Carnival, but you will find lots of info here and there is a cruise board- cruisecritic.com that also is a good resouce:) Good luck!

hzak1203 ::: Thank YOU!

I just got the booking info from my TA today and when the better half gets home & we go through it all we will probably be booking by the end of the week. I've actually been a member of cruise critics since 04' and they are awesome. I haven't hit their wedding forum yet but it's my next stop!

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie View Post

Yay dai! I was following you guys for a bit on cruise critic, I'm so happy for you guys, and so happy you guys had a great cruise wedding :) I hope you have pics posted somewhere!

Annie -

Thanks so much. I actually started my review on cc since I am on that site more due to my love of cruising, but I haven't finished because I went away again and just got back. Check it out when you get a chance.