Photo

NCL Brides: Past, Present & Future

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dai69

dai69
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:07 PM

We have decided to get married on NCL Jewel July 2011.

It was a choice between NCL & RCCL since Carnival does not do same-sex weddings.

At any rate, I am SUPER excited, new here and would like to hear from NCL brides (past, present and future).

Share your experiences, good and bad and any advice you'd like to give.

Hope to hear from ya'll!! 

~dai (I'm on the right in the picture)

#2 hzak1203

hzak1203
    • 177 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:40 PM

Congrats!! I'm not much help since I am getting married in Key West while on Carnival, but you will find lots of info here and there is a cruise board- cruisecritic.com that also is a good resouce:) Good luck!

#3 dai69

dai69
      • 49 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:48 PM

hzak1203 ::: Thank YOU!

I just got the booking info from my TA today and when the better half gets home & we go through it all we will probably be booking by the end of the week. I've actually been a member of cruise critics since 04' and they are awesome. I haven't hit their wedding forum yet but it's my next stop!

#4 dai69

dai69
        • 49 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:31 AM

We are married now!

NCL did a fantastic job!

#5 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
          • 281 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:23 PM

Yay dai! I was following you guys for a bit on cruise critic, I'm so happy for you guys, and so happy you guys had a great cruise wedding :) I hope you have pics posted somewhere!

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
            ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#6 dai69

dai69
            • 49 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

Yay dai! I was following you guys for a bit on cruise critic, I'm so happy for you guys, and so happy you guys had a great cruise wedding :) I hope you have pics posted somewhere!

Annie -

Thanks so much. I actually started my review on cc since I am on that site more due to my love of cruising, but I haven't finished because I went away again and just got back. Check it out when you get a chance. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users