Photo

Program information

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 MrsTrussell2B

MrsTrussell2B
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:18 PM

here is my fan the white spots you see are where i blurred the names (im so paranoid now after watching Untraceable) :-) Click the image to open in full size.

#22 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
    • 668 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:08 PM

Can I ask- how did you attach the paper to the fan? Is that Brides.com paper that you used from Michaels? Thanks!

#23 Cabo Dreaming

Cabo Dreaming
      • 46 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MrsTrussell2B
        here is my fan the white spots you see are where i blurred the names (im so paranoid now after watching Untraceable) :-) Click the image to open in full size.
        Where did you find your fans? I've only been able to find the mini fans?

Thank you in advance!
        Natashee

#24 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
        • 149 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          I did program fans but they were booklet style
          So i have both sets of my grandparents are alive but only one of them are going to the wedding. both sets of fi's grandparents have passed away. He doesn't want to put in memory of anyone on the fan. So my question is should i:
          1. not list any grandparents on the program
          2. list just the set that is going
          3. list both of my sets and not include his at all
          4. list his grandparents and just not show him the program till i have them done. Yes i'm sneaky!!!
          His grandparents can't make the trip so I have a section titled Special Guests Who Could not Attend and am listing their names (probably for the best as I was worried about the religious wording of the ceremony as his grandma is deeply Jehovahs Witness and I wasn't sure what is OK and what is not..now I don't have to worry).

here is my memorial for my grandpa who just passed...

In Memoriam

I know you are smiling down on us today Granddaddy. We are so glad that you got to meet FIANCE NAME before your homecoming. You and grandma shared 57 wonderful years together and we hope to be blessed with as many years of love and dedication that you had for one another.
          Fred L. LAST NAME January 8, 1925 – June 30, 2008
          Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
          Our first baby (a...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users