Hey ladies,

Just wanted to share our STD images with you girls. We are getting married next May in Cabo at the DREAMS & I am going for a more "Mexican" feel than "tropical" feel. I am very pleased with how they turned out & with 2 kids, I don't have the time for a lot of DIY projects, so we had to get them made. There is a ton of inspiration on this website! it is so helpful cheesy.gif

028.JPG029.JPG025.JPG

I really like those! I love the bright colors. You can defently tell they are professional. You should see if you can get the design files and put those bright flowers on other things. Maybe screen printed on OOT items, or on name cards, ect.

Congrats!

These are really pretty!  The pattern does have that Mexican feel to them.  Reminds me of the Mexican dresses women wear with the flower patterns embroidered on.  Very cute :)

Thank you!! The floral pattern was literally taken from one of those dresses. The woman who designed them started with a more "tropical" flower design, I took a picture of a dress I had from my Mexico & I loved how they turned out!