Sign in to follow this  
PVBride

Cramming too much in??

I know, the first day everyone arrives, we have a welcome/rehearsal dinner thursday night, then the next day is a group dolphin/snorkel tour and then the wedding Saturday evening...is that going overboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
I know, the first day everyone arrives, we have a welcome/rehearsal dinner thursday night, then the next day is a group dolphin/snorkel tour and then the wedding Saturday evening...is that going overboard?
What time is your group snorkel tour? I think if it is later in the day(so guests can sleep in after traveling and the welcome dinner) it will be fine!

BTW, I ended up switching the Outdoor Adventure to Thursday. So, the Welcome Dinner is Tuesday night, nothing is scheduled for Wednesday,and then Thursday is the Outdoor Adventure. I feel much better about that schedule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVBride View Post
What time is your group snorkel tour? I think if it is later in the day(so guests can sleep in after traveling and the welcome dinner) it will be fine!

BTW, I ended up switching the Outdoor Adventure to Thursday. So, the Welcome Dinner is Tuesday night, nothing is scheduled for Wednesday,and then Thursday is the Outdoor Adventure. I feel much better about that schedule!

It's at 9am...maybe I'll just not organize anything and let everyone decide if they'd like to do a tour on their own...it's the day before the wedding, so I don't know if I'll even want to do anythinghuh.gif was anyone else like that?