Photo

HELP ME! COLOR HELP!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 cwelch

cwelch
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:26 AM

I think it all depends where you will getting married. I had hot pink/ fuschia and orange and it looked amazing. But I got married on the beach! If i would have gotten married in a church or venue then i wouldnt have gone with such bright colors. I have also seen a lot of brides on here using pink, orange, and tiel and that looks really nice too!! Heres an idea of how my colors lookedcj_68.jpgbouqet2.jpg

#22 Nan

Nan
    • 599 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:38 AM

Stop posting all this beautiful pics!! Just when I think I have made up my mind something wonderful appears and I start wondering...

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#23 jesscampbell410

jesscampbell410
      • 73 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

Once again, we had the color talk again today.  He still has no preference! 

#24 jesscampbell410

jesscampbell410
        • 73 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:35 PM

cwelch- OMG THEIR GORGEOUS 

#25 emilyk78

emilyk78
          • 220 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:58 PM

We're doing fucshia & orange with hints of lime green - who says you can't have 3 colors? :)

I *wish* we were getting married on the beach - that pic posted above is GORGEOUS!!! We're getting married on a cruise, but having pics taken on the beach at one of the ports, so I can only hope for a gorgeous blue sky with my pink, orange, and green flowers! :)

~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#26 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
            • 710 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:54 AM

Here is an inspirational photo of my color scheme. Except I'm tweaking it a bit by adding some white to it. My colors will be Teal, Magenta & white. Teal dresses for my MOH's with

Magenta flowers. My bouquet will be white with Magenta ribbon. As far as centerpieces, I love the idea of #1 but think #2 will look better because the Magenta would probably be too much against the Teal linens. What do you ladies think?

36fccea212.jpg

images.jpeg

large_image.jpg

#27 Nan

Nan
              • 599 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by jesscampbell410 

bizzyangel- he always lets me make all the decisions! It gets so aggravating sometimes because I need his input! That's always how it has been since we started dating! Thought he would lighten up after a while, LOL, I love my husband to be!

Nan- Purple and orange sound awesome together.  Do you by any chance have any pictures of some of the stuff that you already have? I would love to see them together!

jess here is a picture of my colours except the white flowres will be orange!!!c90a71939173d71d3d21c7cdf07291d3.jpg

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#28 jesscampbell410

jesscampbell410
                • 73 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:42 AM

DiamondGirl-your colors look sooo good together! 

Nan- Those are so pretty! I like them too

OMG ALL THE PICTURES ARE MAKING IT HARDER AND HARDER TO CHOOSE!

#29 gabishort34

gabishort34
                  • 80 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:41 AM

I know! So many choices.

#30 bizzyangel

bizzyangel
                    • 193 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:59 AM

after seeing pictures...I am thinking a white wedding (guests included), lol with pops of turquoise and orange...FI is sort of against it but if I can get the vision across, he should be fine...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users