Wedding Webinars: Dreams Riviera Cancun and NOW Resorts

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 mattncarolinewedding

mattncarolinewedding
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:16 PM

Hey Kristen

I'm getting married the day after you!  Pergola for ceremony, Las Olas for reception. Will probably see you there, good luck with everything.

Caroline 

#32 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:36 PM

Hi Sherri,

if you fill out the form here i would love to chat with you:

Interested in booking wedding at NOW Jade in late July/early August. Would love to participate in webinar. I'm also interested in connecting with you, Tammy,  to set up travel arrangements for my guests and help with communicating with WC at Jade. I can be flexible with the date in order to be more economical for the guests (anytime from July to early August).

Thanks,

Sherri Britt

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#33 T&A

T&A
    • 59 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

Yes, count me in for Now Jade. Wedding date May, 2011.

thanks,

Amy

Now Jade - May 3, 2011.

#34 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:21 PM

i have scheduled the webinar for NOW resorts.  you can sign up here, be sure to respond to the thread as well: http://www.bestdesti...st#post_1415854

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#35 sarahrose

sarahrose
      • 77 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:02 AM

Oh good! I'm looking forward to this webinar!

#36 kristenbergman

kristenbergman
        • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:24 PM

yeah I probably will see you there! we leave Wednesday. Im using the Pergola too and the Ocean View Terrrance. I am just getting started and have so many questions.I tried to call them and get information but they told me to email my questions but they never answer them its always a generic answer. Have you had good luck getting in touch with them?

#37 mattncarolinewedding

mattncarolinewedding
          • 20 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:44 AM

Really?  I've been dealing with Pilar at weddings.nojrc@nowresorts.com and she has been good so far in getting back to us.  Although I've just confirmed the actual wedding date/locations, and haven't gotten into any of the "negotiating" yet with all the details.  Going to wait until I have more of an idea of how many people are going.  Pilar did mention though that we could set up a phone call with her every so often (like once a month) to go through all the questions at once.  But usually when I send an email with all my questions listed (like, numbered) then she'll answer each question in the body of my email.  More organized that way, and you'll make sure to get all the questions answered.

Good luck!

#38 shorn

shorn
            • 67 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:36 PM

looking forward to this webinar!! I'm looking to sort out my location for my July 2011 wedding!

#39 kmbride2be

kmbride2be
              • 29 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:08 AM

I would love to join a DRM webinar!

Our date is booked; April 2, 2011

Please help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users