Photo

HELP....Looking for a new Mother/Son song.....Please don't lock this tread

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jennie0521

Jennie0521
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:25 PM

Ok this is my second time posting this, The first time it got locked and I was told to search for it on here. Which I had already done and all that I cam across were older type songs, I am looking for a newer song and cannot find anything, so let me try this again.

I am looking for something a little different. I see alot of "A wonderful world" and stuff like that. I am looking for just a different song...like not a sappy country song. We are dancing to a James Morrison son. I am in love with acoustic guitar so I am looking for something with a James Morrison, David Grey type feel to it. If anyone has had a different song from the regular songs let me know. Really coming to a dead end when I am looking....Thanks for your help.

The Royal PCD - April 28th, 2011

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:49 AM

I told you the first time to search, and I will tell you again.  And I will also tell you what I said in my respose to your PM ... if your exact needs aren't met/answered in the existing thread(s) you can simply post your question in a thread that's already created.  That way, when the next person does a search, they don't see 50 of the same titled threads appear.  Ideally, all discussion around 1 topic is in one thread titled appropritely (like "Mother/Son Music") - that way it's all in one spot and easy to find.  See how that works? 

In the future, if a moderator locks a thread that you've created and tells you to search or responds to a PM and also tells you to search, and to post your question in an existing thread, I'd suggest you to take that advice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users