Jamaican wedding Photos- Devon Shaw

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 FleetMac bride

FleetMac bride
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:53 AM

I also would be interested in his prices. I am still trying to decide if I can afford a photographer or not prices would really help so I get a ball park idea.

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica November 22nd-2011.

#12 sarahfina

• 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

His pricing was absolutely fabulous...far better than anything you'd find in states, especially since you get the CD w/all the high res pictures along w/a letter stating you have rights to print them.

I believe I had him for 5 hrs, although he was definitely there for 5 1/2 if not 6, as they took a while to do the cake, etc.

It was $2,000, that included an album w/4x6" pics, not all, but a good quantity of them, at least 100...Online Slideshow with music for two months,

#13 sarahfina

• 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:36 PM

I should have mentioned he had a bunch of # of hours, the less hours you did the cheaper, obviously...but you'll definitely want some pictures...mention it to the parents, as a gift if they can help you pay for them...they'lll certainly be worth it to have and look back upon as well

#14 neigor_don

• 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:59 PM

I was browsing and I found his pricing on this review.

I hope this helps.

#15 AngelaandTrevor

• 54 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:20 PM

I am using Devon from Jamaicaweddingphotos.com as well! I've booked him for 3hrs and his price was $1300.00. Devon has been in constant contact with me regarding the wedding! I can't wait for our big day! And to see his amazing work!

#16 Yardie

• Banned
            • 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

We are using Sun Gold for my daughter's wedding, but I know they also have associate Photographers and they work with your budget.  Their photography is beautiful.  Their associates are www.wpajamaica.com 

#17 queena427

• 65 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

Thanks for the info!  I'm looking for photographers now.

Originally Posted by Negrilbride2010 

For those of you that are looking for a wedding photographer for your destination wedding In Jamaica, I would highly reccommend the photographer my husband and I used, Devon Shaw along with his wife Sophia at Jamaican Wedding Photos. He was very professional and very understanding of my concerns of hiring someone sight unseen, now looking back I wish I wouldn't have stressed out about it so much because of pictures were beautiful! The only complaint i would have about this photographer is that he showed up about 5 mins b4 the wedding started, making our wedding co-ordinator very unhappy,and she was on my case about " so where is your photographer". All in all, if you are considering using this photographer or you are looking for a photographer for your jamaican wedding I would have no worries with this photographer :) They called me several times from jamaica to make sure i was doing ok with the reservations, if i had received my photos, etc. Awesome, awesome people you will not be disappointed!

#18 melissa1017

• 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

Might look at him for TTD... thanks!

#19 AngelaandTrevor

• 54 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

Devon you did the most amazing job ever on our pictures! Thank you Angela and Trevor

#20 Shanna Thompson

Shanna Thompson
                    • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

I agree, they did such a great job with our wedding pictures as well. I was so pleased, I would recommed them to anyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users