Photo

Anyone have pictures of the Beaches Negril bouquets??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 la chapstick fanatique

la chapstick fanatique
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:03 PM

Hello Everyone!

I was wondering if you could help me out. I have decided to upgrade my bouquet but I am still trying to decide if I am going to get bouquets for my bridesmaids (right now our other idea is parasols). I am just having a hard time paying for something I haven't seen. The WC doesn't have anything to show me. I was wondering if anyone had pictures of the following (descriptions from the WC):

For the bridal bouquet: "(5) White Cymbidium Orchid Blooms and (5) Gladiola Stems  $225.00 ea"

For the bridesmaid bouquet: 

- "3 Stems of Magenta or White Dendrobioum Orchids" (we would go with white) 

- "15 Stems of Roses - Colors are White, Red, Lilac, Yellow or Orange" (again, white)

- "1 Stem (4 Blooms) of white cymbidium orchids intermingled with 5 medium shells with 5 Green Leaves" (very curious how this looks)

- "15 Mini Calla Lillies" (in white)

Thanks!!

I guess if you have any pictures of bouquets and centerpieces that may help other future Beaches Negril brides post those too with the description you were given!!

#2 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
    • 171 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

Have you been to the facebook page for sandals - if not let me know and i will post you the actual name to search for.  Also, if you PM me your email I can send you the MS book of bouquet options that my TA sent me.  I have noticed around this site that apparently this is not widely distributed but I have it via email.

Best of luck!

#3 mdowns418

mdowns418
      • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

If anyone has any pictures of the resort and wedding stuff I would love to see! When are you planning on getting married there? We are looking at May 2012 and we are so excited but I hate that I cant see pictures of the things I want!

#4 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
        • 171 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by mdowns418 

If anyone has any pictures of the resort and wedding stuff I would love to see! When are you planning on getting married there? We are looking at May 2012 and we are so excited but I hate that I cant see pictures of the things I want!

You really need to check out the facebook page for "Fans who love Sandals weddingmoons".  Although pics are from several different resorts they are all "sister" resorts so wedding theme pics are "same".  My TA/friend is going to Beaches Sandy Bay next month to meet w/ WC and take tons of pics of all the new renovations.  I have a floral brochure and wedding site pics that I can email you if you PM me.  We are getting married Jan 2012.

#5 la chapstick fanatique

la chapstick fanatique
          • 24 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

I wrote about the flowers i used on my blog. Here is a link to the post: http://lachapstickfa...hes-negril.html

I also did many more posts about my wedding experience. I would just click on the "weddings" tag and browse through. I did some reviews of the wedding coordinators and a summary of my wedding day in a few posts. http://lachapstickfa...ue.blogspot.com

#6 sharlie

sharlie
            • 261 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:27 PM

very helpful

Negril, Jamaica
              6/29/11
              24 booked =)
              Can't wait til the big day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users