Need some help- regarding the Barcelo and GBP complex

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kevnanna

• 56 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:38 AM

bah, I even posted the original in the wrong section

Hey ladies, I hate to be a bother, and really no offence intended- but some of those Resort specific planning thread are WAY too long! lol

But I have a question, and I really can't seem to find the answer on my own, again no offence but there are too many sub-forums I'm finding it a bit overwhelming! lol

ANYWAY getting to my point, I know that one of the two resorts now offers weddings on a private area of a beach, with a reception site right by it...  I can't seem to find the thread-post that has the pictures and info!

I'd like to get some info on those two options, as I'm hoping to have a spiritual shaman performed ceremony, with hopefully fire dancers!

#2 Jennp99

• 16 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:56 AM

You may be thinking about Playa Azul at the Barcelo complex. It's not totally private, but it's as private as you'll get (on a beach). It's at the very end of the complex, beside the Barcelo Maya Beach hotel, and there is a large palapa right beside it where they set up the tables for your beach reception. It's really pretty. That's where my ceremony will be in March.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users