Sign in to follow this  
kevnanna

The new Ceremony & Reception site- is it the Barcelo or GBP OR ????

Hey ladies, I hate to be a bother, and really no offence intended- but some of those Resort specific planning thread are WAY too long! lol

But I have a question, and I really can't seem to find the answer on my own, again no offence but there are too many sub-forums I'm finding it a bit overwhelming! lol

ANYWAY getting to my point, I know that one of the two resorts now offers weddings on a private area of a beach, with a reception site right by it...  I can't seem to find the thread-post that has the pictures and info!

I'd like to get some info on those two options, as I'm hoping to have a spiritual shaman performed ceremony, with hopefully fire dancers!

Originally Posted by kevnanna View Post

Hey ladies, I hate to be a bother, and really no offence intended- but some of those Resort specific planning thread are WAY too long! lol

But I have a question, and I really can't seem to find the answer on my own, again no offence but there are too many sub-forums I'm finding it a bit overwhelming! lol

ANYWAY getting to my point, I know that one of the two resorts now offers weddings on a private area of a beach, with a reception site right by it...  I can't seem to find the thread-post that has the pictures and info!

I'd like to get some info on those two options, as I'm hoping to have a spiritual shaman performed ceremony, with hopefully fire dancers!

I'd heard about this as well although can't find anything about it, I'd appreciate any info anyone has as well.

The new ceremony site, as I found on my own, is at the Barcelo it's called the Playa Azul, very pretty, but the Barcelo is most likely out of our range, as I only wanted to stay at the Palace!!