Photo

The new Ceremony & Reception site- is it the Barcelo or GBP OR ????

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kevnanna

kevnanna
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:19 AM

Hey ladies, I hate to be a bother, and really no offence intended- but some of those Resort specific planning thread are WAY too long! lol

But I have a question, and I really can't seem to find the answer on my own, again no offence but there are too many sub-forums I'm finding it a bit overwhelming! lol

ANYWAY getting to my point, I know that one of the two resorts now offers weddings on a private area of a beach, with a reception site right by it...  I can't seem to find the thread-post that has the pictures and info!

I'd like to get some info on those two options, as I'm hoping to have a spiritual shaman performed ceremony, with hopefully fire dancers!

#2 Scottish Lass

Scottish Lass
    • 13 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by kevnanna 

Hey ladies, I hate to be a bother, and really no offence intended- but some of those Resort specific planning thread are WAY too long! lol

But I have a question, and I really can't seem to find the answer on my own, again no offence but there are too many sub-forums I'm finding it a bit overwhelming! lol

ANYWAY getting to my point, I know that one of the two resorts now offers weddings on a private area of a beach, with a reception site right by it...  I can't seem to find the thread-post that has the pictures and info!

I'd like to get some info on those two options, as I'm hoping to have a spiritual shaman performed ceremony, with hopefully fire dancers!

I'd heard about this as well although can't find anything about it, I'd appreciate any info anyone has as well.

#3 kevnanna

kevnanna
      • 56 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 05:00 PM

The new ceremony site, as I found on my own, is at the Barcelo it's called the Playa Azul, very pretty, but the Barcelo is most likely out of our range, as I only wanted to stay at the Palace!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users