• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bride2B22

• 677 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:15 AM

Hi ladies!!

I am excited to share with you all that I have finally booked my wedding at The Royal In Cancun for June 21, 2011! I was recently engaged at The Royal this past June and I loved it! We will be having a catholic ceremony in the chapel over at the Gran Caribe Real followed by a reception on the beach at The Royal! My WC is Katia Nunez. I have been in contact with her since my return from Cancun in June and I must say she has been so great to work with!

I know there are plenty of threads out there of brides who will be having their wedding next June at the Royal but I wanted to start my own! Feel free to drop any comments on your experiences or plans for a wedding there!!

Hope to hear from you all!

#2 mbrown70

• 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:34 PM

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I just joined this website today, because I have so many questions to ask! I have been in contact with The Royal in Cancun for my December 2011 wedding.  Katia Nunez was just assigned as my tentative WC if I do decide to have my wedding at The Royal.   I have never been to The Royal, or Cancun at all, so I was just hoping to get some tips from others that have been there.  

My main concern with Cancun is that the beaches are not private.  I am just worried that there will be a lot of people around the wedding site and end up in my pictures.  I hope to have the ceremony on the beach if I do have it at The Royal.

If you, or anyone, could give me some pointers and reviews about the Royal, I would greatly appreciate it!

#3 sofiavig

• 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:27 PM

not many off the cancun hotels have private areas on the beach, there will be people around regardless...however if you choose to get married in the wedding gazebo on the gran caribe side it is more private!

#4 tjbrink

• 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:52 AM

I am getting married at the Royal 11/11/11. Katia is my coodinator also. She is great. She just returned from her maternity leave. What foods are you having for your reception. I am having a hard time deciding. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users