Anyone used Arrecife Photography at Gran Bahia Principe Tulum/Akumal/Coba

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 STBEngelquist

• 155 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

super expensive!!!  probably cheaper to fly a photographer in to take your pictures...

#12 claruickie

• 225 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 20, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Tulum Gazebo @ Bahia Principe Mayan Riveria , Mexico
    • LocationAberdeen SCOTLAND

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Ange83 

My husband and I were married on November 4, 2010 and chose to just have the 10 pictures that were included in the wedding package, as we had family and friends taking pictures. The pictures were nice, however I agree with the review above that talks about the "angles" the photographer shot at some pretty strange angles although "artistic" they didn't turn out too flattering. We also found the photographer to be very distracting, while taking pictures is their job, I feel it could have been done in a less intrusive way. message if you would like to see pictures!

iginally Posted by Jenn Burch 

Here are there facebook pages. Personally I think the pictures look great but they are pretty pricey! I will be flying in my own photographer!

Oh me cant believe I am having 2nd and 3rd thoughts now with 17 weeks to go ........

Can any bride that got married at Bahia Principe in Mexico let me know if they booked a Mexican photographer to do their wedding photos how much the Bahia Principe charged for a day pass.   Thinking about getting local photographer rather than Arrecife  . . .

Many thanks in advance, cant believe we are swithering at this late stage 

Kirstin X

#13 DV Photography

DV Photography
    • 11 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

I'm Jessica the owner/photographer at Dynamic Visions Photography. I am currently offering weddings FREE is travel is covered. Please visit my website for further information at www.dynamicvisions.ca

Thank You,

#14 EmmaNahaylo

• 16 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 27, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Tulum Mayan Riviera
      • LocationMayan Riviera

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:43 PM

Hi - My best friend used him for her wedding Dec 2013 and the photos turned out beautiful. I will be using him for my wedding Nov 2014.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users