Photo

How many pairs of shoes are you bringing?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 akua420

akua420
  • 301 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:00 AM

I'm trying to decide about shoes.  How many shoes and what kind will you guys bring down for the week/2 weeks?

I want to pack as little as possible but I also want to make sure I have enough cute shoes to match all my clothes.

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#2 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:09 AM

This is the same dilemma that I always encounter when traveling, I always take about 10 pairs of shoes which is prob what im going to do this trip as well, thats one thing i always over pack. The way I see it, its alot easier to buy a shirt if i dont like what i did pack then to buy a pair of shoes haha and plus the shirt takes up less space in the suitcase lol but thats just my opinion

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#3 janapana

janapana
      • 591 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:24 AM

I feel your pain! I'll be taking as many pairs as i can wedge into my case, although i've seen quite a few times on this forum that people mainly wear flat sandals and flip flops when they're there....

#4 hzak1203

hzak1203
        • 177 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:52 AM

I plan on bringing a pair of shoes to match each dress for the different occasions(welcome dinner, ceremony, reception, etc) plus flip flops in every color to match my casual outfits-lol:)

#5 SDSteph

SDSteph
          • 812 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:58 AM

hmmm, maybe a niced summer wedge that will go with shorts and dresses, a pair of flip flops, sneakers for ziplining and my wedding shoes.  Think that covers it.  ;)

Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#6 AshleyL

AshleyL
            • 263 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

I have 2 pairs of wedding shoes (can't decide which ones so I'll take both). Flip flops (couple pairs at least) running shoes, and those ugly water shoes for Dunn's River Falls lol.
              Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#7 JKL_WeddingMexico

JKL_WeddingMexico
              • 130 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:15 PM

I am taking about 6 pairs I think. I am still up in the air about what shoes to wear with my dress. I have a pair of white flat ballerina shoes from Payless and then White flip flops for the wedding, then I am taking 2 other flip flops some water shoes and a pair of runners. Probably end up taking more though, you can never take enough shoes.

#8 akua420

akua420
                • 301 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:55 AM

Good idea on the water shoes!  I'm going to start looking now since everything summerish is ALREADY on sale! 

Gran Bahia Principe - Runaway Bay - February 22, 2011

#9 AshleyL

AshleyL
                  • 263 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by akua420 

Good idea on the water shoes!  I'm going to start looking now since everything summerish is ALREADY on sale! 

I have seen some at winners for $35 but they didn't have my size. Let me know if you find them somewhere else.
                    Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#10 bizzyangel

bizzyangel
                    • 193 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:15 AM

I would probably bring 3-4 (two being for the wedding alone)...but I am not a shoe person. My fiance would insist I bring more but I prefer to wear the same shoe all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users