Sign in to follow this  
Lolita29

2011 CHICAGO Brides!!!

Good morning Ladies!

I am getting married at the SANDALS GRANDE RIVIERA in Ocho Rios on July 16, 2011. Has anyone come across any really stylish birdcages or veils. I've been all ove the city, and I seem to only find veils that any catalogue can come up with. My sister lives in Miami so I'm hoping to have better options. I ust put her on the hunt, lol:-) For any other Destination Brides, how is your OOT bag shopping going? Favors? Any suggestions? 

Have you tried Etsy? They have some phenomenal birdcage veils & fascinators on there? I'm making my own, so I don't have any ideas of a place to get one in Chicago. As far as OOT bags, I've picked them out, but need to get a vecor logo to send the company for them. I've gotten some of the meds (motrin, pepto bismal, hydrocortisone for insect bites, etc). I'll be working on Welcome Books this weekend. I also got my puzzle books & some really cool Jamaican trivia playing cards.

Hi QueenDiva, 

I absolutely love your name, lol:-) 

Thank you for suggesting E, I have not yet looked on their site. I've heard great things about Rockhouse...intimate, warm, historical. Great choice. The Jamaican Trivia cards sound cool...where'd you find them?

Thanks for the suggestions:-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlamDivaBride View Post

Hi QueenDiva, 

I absolutely love your name, lol:-) 

Thank you for suggesting E, I have not yet looked on their site. I've heard great things about Rockhouse...intimate, warm, historical. Great choice. The Jamaican Trivia cards sound cool...where'd you find them?

Thanks for the suggestions:-)

Wow, I'm so late- I didn't even see this! I'd have to look up the exact name of the company, but the company is in Kingston (Jamaica).

Hey Ladies ~ FYI, Belle Vie Bridal (on Oak Street in Chicago) is having a big sample sale this wknd, Sat 4/9/11 from 8am - 9am, 1st come 1st serve.  Dresses are marked down to $499 - $1499... call or google their website for more deets. 

Hi ladies! I'm getting married on 11/11/11 at Dreams Los Cabos. FI and I live in Buffalo Grove (northwest suburb). Hope everyone is doing well with their planning!

For OOT bags/gifts, I found the pashmina wraps and a nice quality up north in the WIlson & Clark shopping area. You can also negotiate the prices.