My DIY Passport Invites!

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#61 skadow

skadow
  • Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:38 PM

They are lovely! Congrats. Wonderful job.

#62 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:40 PM

These are absolutely perfect.  I am so excited to try doing these and some boarding pass STDs. I am so NOT creative but thanks to all you lovely ladies and your great ideas and hard work, I have decided to take on the challenge...with the hep of my crafty mother hehe!!!

#63 bklynbridetobe

bklynbridetobe
      • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:51 PM

Wow. They look so fabulous! Just goes to show what some patience and elbow grease will get you. Great job!

#64 SKing24

SKing24
        • 265 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:31 PM

You are so creative!  I love them, and love the orange!  Do you mind sharing about how much it cost to do the 25?  I'll have to make about 80 but the price probably goes down per invite once you buy the supplies.  I just dont think mine will turn out as nice...not a creative bone in me :)

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#65 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:46 AM

Thank you!! The supplies for these probably cost me around $30.  I paid $10 for the template (best money I have ever spent!!), around $15 for the cover card stock, and $5 for a corner round punch.  I used a nicer printer paper for the inside pages that we already had.

You can definitely do this!!!  Aylee's template looks just like this, I just added the pictures and text and changed the title background color to orange!  Here are some things to help you get started...

Buy the $10 template -- http://www.ayleebits...ation-template/

and go here for the cover card stock  -- http://www.paper-pap...0GSM-50-PK.html

For 80 invites you will only need 40 sheets of card stock because the template prints you two covers a page, so the 50 pack is perfect for you!

I say go for it!!! It is easier than you think!

#66 Raazzy5711

Raazzy5711
            • 217 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:44 AM

Oh wow!  Awesome job!  I love that orange!!

#67 want2gosouth

want2gosouth
              • 155 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:23 AM

I love your invites!! Great Job!

#68 SKing24

SKing24
                • 265 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:44 PM

Thank you so much!  I love how everyone on this site is so helpful :)

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Thank you!! The supplies for these probably cost me around $30.  I paid $10 for the template (best money I have ever spent!!), around $15 for the cover card stock, and $5 for a corner round punch.  I used a nicer printer paper for the inside pages that we already had.

You can definitely do this!!!  Aylee's template looks just like this, I just added the pictures and text and changed the title background color to orange!  Here are some things to help you get started...

Buy the $10 template -- http://www.ayleebits...ation-template/

and go here for the cover card stock  -- http://www.paper-pap...0GSM-50-PK.html

For 80 invites you will only need 40 sheets of card stock because the template prints you two covers a page, so the 50 pack is perfect for you!

I say go for it!!! It is easier than you think!

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#69 Raazzy5711

Raazzy5711
                  • 217 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 05:32 PM

Wow thank you so much for sharing the template!  You did a great job

#70 Teira1031

Teira1031
                    • 766 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

What type of paper did you use for the pages in the passport? just normal printer paper or is it thicker?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users