I miss the reviews...where are they?

Originally Posted by carolina24 View Post

hi ladies quick question...as for the new review sections, from what i've seen, there is no way to "reply" to the reviews (if i'm wrong,let me know)...in the past, people were able to ask you questions about your wedding through a reply, should we just do PMs now?  any suggestions?  thanks!!

carolina, for now you can pm them but that is a GREAT suggestion and i will run it by the engineers to see if we can make it happen.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't making a complaint.  I was sharing my search experience and merely asking for suggestions as I spent a considerable amount of time looking for ways to search for reviews before I posted the message.  I always try to figure out things on my own before asking.  Thank you for the helpful hints.

I don't think anyone was necessarily complaining...just asking for suggestions. I love the new look and features on this site, they are great. I don't think that a week goes by that I don't bring up bdw and how awesome it is! I just wanted to say that I loved that I was able to go and read all the reviews in one place (posted one after another). I still go back to the review section for some of my faves. I'm sure we will all get used to the new way, but i've found it a little harder to do. Thank you for the suggestions, il try them out.

Thank you for the site!!!

Tt

• 1 month later...

I would love if this could be added. I really miss not being able to reply. I know we can PM the person but its nice to ask questions that everyone can see the response to.

Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post

carolina, for now you can pm them but that is a GREAT suggestion and i will run it by the engineers to see if we can make it happen.

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in on this topic. 

I really miss the old review section.  It was a really easy way to read a brides full wedding story without having to bounce around from vendor to vendor in the new review section.  And now as a recent bride, I'm not really looking forward to putting together my review just for the fact that I have stuff that doesn't exactly fit under a vendor but I still want to share the experience. 

I don't want to get in trouble for posting a review somewhere I'm not supposed to!  ban02.gif

Is there any way of re-opening the old review section but still keep the current vendor reviews open?  Maybe we can take the vendor specific parts of our reviews and copy/paste into the new section??

• 1 month later...

I also agree. It was definitely less time consuming and easier to navigate before. Eveything else is GREAT, just miss the way it used to be for the wedding reviews. It's not a complaint. It's an individual preference and opinion.