Photo

I miss the reviews...where are they?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 taranyc

taranyc
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:37 AM

Hi.  I really think that the upgrade to the site is beautiful, but I can't find the new wedding review section.  How do I find it?

Thank you,

Tara

#2 MissNatalie18

MissNatalie18
    • 172 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:53 AM

It is in the same place is was before :)

#3 taranyc

taranyc
      • 242 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

It says that that thread is closed:

This Wedding Review section is closed to new Reviews.  Please use the new review sections to post your reviews.  You can post your review of your resort/villa or you wedding vendor.  If your resort or wedding vendor is not listed, you can add them, or pm me to add it. 

It's the "new review sections" that I cannot find.

I really liked the fact that I could see everyone's reviews and not have to read through the individual location threads in order to see pics of the ceremony, reception, etc.

tt

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:21 PM

check out the Wedding Vendors section, or the Resorts and Villas section (depending on what you're looking for a review on).  see that big ol' bar on the top of your screen?  click on either section to see these new areas. 

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by taranyc 

This Wedding Review section is closed to new Reviews.  Please use the new review sections to post your reviews.  You can post your review of your

check out the Wedding Vendors section, or the Resorts and Villas section (depending on what you're looking for a review on).  see that big ol' bar on the top of your screen?  click on either section to see these new areas. 

or, you can actually click on the 2 texts that say "Resort/Villa" and "Wedding Vendor" and it will take you to that section.  Within each item (Resort, Villa, or Vendor) you can post a review.  Also, you can still read the old reviews if that's all you're looking to do.

#6 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
            • 528 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by taranyc 

This Wedding Review section is closed to new Reviews.  Please use the new review sections to post your reviews.  You can post your review of your resort/villa or you wedding vendor.  If your resort or wedding vendor is not listed, you can add them, or pm me to add it. 

It's the "new review sections" that I cannot find.

I really liked the fact that I could see everyone's reviews and not have to read through the individual location threads in order to see pics of the ceremony, reception, etc.

tt

I agree with the above in blue as it is very time consuming to go into each country then into each resort, then back out of the resort, then back into another resort, then back out of a resort, then back into a resort, into a new country and do it all over again...and sometimes to find no new reviews.  Very time consuming.

I tried to search by most recent posts and the reviews for the resorts/photographers don't seem to show up.  I know for a fact that there were new reviews as I when I completed the long process explained above I found some.

Does anyone know of any shorter methods to find the new reviews of the resorts and photographers?

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by msjulie5475 

I agree with the above in blue as it is very time consuming to go into each country then into each resort, then back out of the resort, then back into another resort, then back out of a resort, then back into a resort, into a new country and do it all over again...and sometimes to find no new reviews.  Very time consuming.

I tried to search by most recent posts and the reviews for the resorts/photographers don't seem to show up.  I know for a fact that there were new reviews as I when I completed the long process explained above I found some.

Does anyone know of any shorter methods to find the new reviews of the resorts and photographers?

well, you can do a search.  or on your homepage, it actually just shows only reviews if you click the "product" tab.

it really is an easier forum to use.  you may want to read some of the tutorials on the site.  i think they might be helpful to you.

FAQ

Discussion Forum Tutorial

Search and Advanced Search Tutorial

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:23 PM

you can also subscribe to certain vendors or resorts if they are of particular interest to you

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:47 PM

as you can see, you have a few options.  you may want to try to navigate around the forum and give it a chance before making complaints.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 carolina24

carolina24
                • 1,573 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:24 PM

hi ladies quick question...as for the new review sections, from what i've seen, there is no way to "reply" to the reviews (if i'm wrong,let me know)...in the past, people were able to ask you questions about your wedding through a reply, should we just do PMs now?  any suggestions?  thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users