Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
taranyc

I miss the reviews...where are they?

Recommended Posts

Hi.  I really think that the upgrade to the site is beautiful, but I can't find the new wedding review section.  How do I find it?

 

Thank you,

Tara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It says that that thread is closed:

 

This Wedding Review section is closed to new Reviews.  Please use the new review sections to post your reviews.  You can post your review of your resort/villa or you wedding vendor.  If your resort or wedding vendor is not listed, you can add them, or pm me to add it. 

 

 

It's the "new review sections" that I cannot find.

 

I really liked the fact that I could see everyone's reviews and not have to read through the individual location threads in order to see pics of the ceremony, reception, etc.

 

tt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

check out the Wedding Vendors section, or the Resorts and Villas section (depending on what you're looking for a review on).  see that big ol' bar on the top of your screen?  click on either section to see these new areas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



 

Originally Posted by taranyc View Post

It says that that thread is closed:

 

This Wedding Review section is closed to new Reviews.  Please use the new review sections to post your reviews.  You can post your review of your resort/villa or you wedding vendor.  If your resort or wedding vendor is not listed, you can add them, or pm me to add it. 

 

 

It's the "new review sections" that I cannot find.

 

I really liked the fact that I could see everyone's reviews and not have to read through the individual location threads in order to see pics of the ceremony, reception, etc.

 

tt





Originally Posted by AnnR View Post

check out the Wedding Vendors section, or the Resorts and Villas section (depending on what you're looking for a review on).  see that big ol' bar on the top of your screen?  click on either section to see these new areas. 


or, you can actually click on the 2 texts that say "Resort/Villa" and "Wedding Vendor" and it will take you to that section.  Within each item (Resort, Villa, or Vendor) you can post a review.  Also, you can still read the old reviews if that's all you're looking to do.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by taranyc View Post

It says that that thread is closed:

 

This Wedding Review section is closed to new Reviews.  Please use the new review sections to post your reviews.  You can post your review of your resort/villa or you wedding vendor.  If your resort or wedding vendor is not listed, you can add them, or pm me to add it. 

 

 

It's the "new review sections" that I cannot find.

 

I really liked the fact that I could see everyone's reviews and not have to read through the individual location threads in order to see pics of the ceremony, reception, etc.

 

tt


I agree with the above in blue as it is very time consuming to go into each country then into each resort, then back out of the resort, then back into another resort, then back out of a resort, then back into a resort, into a new country and do it all over again...and sometimes to find no new reviews.  Very time consuming.

 

I tried to search by most recent posts and the reviews for the resorts/photographers don't seem to show up.  I know for a fact that there were new reviews as I when I completed the long process explained above I found some.

 

Does anyone know of any shorter methods to find the new reviews of the resorts and photographers?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by msjulie5475 View Post


 


I agree with the above in blue as it is very time consuming to go into each country then into each resort, then back out of the resort, then back into another resort, then back out of a resort, then back into a resort, into a new country and do it all over again...and sometimes to find no new reviews.  Very time consuming.

 

I tried to search by most recent posts and the reviews for the resorts/photographers don't seem to show up.  I know for a fact that there were new reviews as I when I completed the long process explained above I found some.

 

Does anyone know of any shorter methods to find the new reviews of the resorts and photographers?

 


well, you can do a search.  or on your homepage, it actually just shows only reviews if you click the "product" tab.

 

it really is an easier forum to use.  you may want to read some of the tutorials on the site.  i think they might be helpful to you.

 

FAQ

 

Discussion Forum Tutorial

 

Search and Advanced Search Tutorial
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can also subscribe to certain vendors or resorts if they are of particular interest to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as you can see, you have a few options.  you may want to try to navigate around the forum and give it a chance before making complaints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi ladies quick question...as for the new review sections, from what i've seen, there is no way to "reply" to the reviews (if i'm wrong,let me know)...in the past, people were able to ask you questions about your wedding through a reply, should we just do PMs now?  any suggestions?  thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I purchased a suit from Studio Suits in spring 2019.  I looked around everywhere because I was looking for a specific color which wasn't easy to find, so when I found it on their website I read all the info on their website where they claim to deliver high quality suits, premium material, great tailoring, etc. It couldn't be more false. First of all the company is from INDIA and you won't find out until you receive the package. You order from Stu Suits and receive the package from Harry Suits. I received a suit that was at least two sizes bigger, the shoulders where different one from another, the hamming on the ankles was visible and poorly done.The quality of the fabric was extremely mediocre. The lining looked and felt cheap, no attention to details and no mention anywhere of the kind of material.  When I placed the order I did not receive any welcoming email, but simply one stating my measurements were  not correct and I needed to pay for a trial suit 99$. I re took the measurements and confirmed them. They simply replied saying "all sales are final". When I placed the order they said it would take them 6 weeks to deliver the "custom made suit". I received it within ten days, why? because it wasn't custom at all. I can't stress enough how bad the quality of their product and service is. There are so many other services that can deliver so much better quality for less than what this con company asks for. Hope this can help you folks
    • Karla Casillas is dishonest and a liar . DO NOT USE her . She will be the missing wedding planner on your wedding day . After being paid in full she did not show up and texted  that she is sick . We had to take over  to save the wedding of 150 guests at Grand Velas . Cabo  MISSING WEDDING PLANNER.
    • Hello friends, We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! After years of hard work and dedication, we are delighted to officially announce The Wedding Factory & Co I'd love it if you'd go take a look. Here's the link: https://theweddingfactoryandco.com/ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=514815465723368&id=438996693305246&sfnsn=mo Also on Instagram @theweddingfactoryandco  I hope you find our website with a fresh look, easy to access and we also wish to establish this portal as a source of information for those who visit our site... Thank you  VERONICA MIRANDA   
    • You might consider underground studio Puerto Vallarta. They are a young coupe doing an excellent Job at affordable rates.
    • Thanks for answering Patty! We are having the legal proceedings done in December so february is the celebration. We will have pictures first then a ceremony with a religious discourse and then have the reception.  I'm guessing we will be 50 people, give or take. Half of them are Canadian. They will need accommodations but if we have the wedding ag a resort I dont want them to be forced into staying there if they dont want to. 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...