Yay, my friend was so sweet and helped me out by putting together an invitation for me.  With a few (okay, quite a few) tweaks, I believe we have the final product and I think it looks great!  My mom and I are going to embellish it a bit also with the raffia ties and a sand dollar.  :o)  What do you think????

FinalInvitations.jpg

• Like 1

Aw, so cute! Make sure you post pics of the final product! Great Job!!  Love the raffia and sand dollar idea, they have great small sand dollars on quality shells.com I just got some the oher day and they are so cute!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Ooh, great. Thanks Brandy!!  How's your planning coming along?  Any dress shopping yet?

Haha no dress shopping yet! Im thinking Ill go probably in october, gives me a chance to shed a few unwanted pounds.  I just finished my invitations too! But I wont receive them until September, Ill post once I get them. Hows your planning coming, did you find a dress yet?

Thanks girls!  Brandy, no, I haven't found my dress yet.  Went to the shop down in St. Mary's (San Souci Plaza).  It was nice.  You may want to check it out.  No wow factor just yet though but plenty of time!

Funny you should metion that I went by there monday but they were closed! You wouldnt happen to know if they have any maggie destination dresses would you?  There are a few I have been dying to try on.