Photo

Please help me choose jewelry! I've got pictures ;-)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Tissey

Tissey
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:31 PM

I'm getting married in a few weeks and still need jewelry for my TTD shoot.  I've spent countless hours on Etsy recently (it's so easy to get lost there!) and can't make up my mind.  There are just way too many cute things to choose from!

Here's my TTD dress:

white1.jpg

Since it's pretty plain I want my jewelry to stand out a bit but still look bridal.

Here are the 3 sets I found on Etsy:

il_430xN.147699386.jpg il_430xN.29463970.jpg

Number 1.  This one is made with sea glass.            Number 2.  This one is coral.

il_430xN.153863742.jpgil_430xN.157971261.jpg

Number 3.  This one is abalone.

They all come as sets with the necklace, earrings, and bracelet.  And they are all about the same price.  So what do you all think would look the best?

#2 b2b2011

b2b2011
    • 58 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:02 PM

I would go with number one.  It still has that bridal feel and will stand out for the shoot.

#3 BrideBarbie

BrideBarbie
      • 136 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:45 PM

I would go with number one too.  I do like the red one too, I wanted to do turquoise jewelry for mine but all my friends said it took away from the dress, so whatever you choose don't let it steal the show.  

#4 janapana

janapana
        • 591 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

I love number one, especially as it´s sea glass. I like no3 too, but 1 is the most bridal i think!

#5 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
          • 452 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:24 AM

I love #2 . . .this is for your TTD not your wedding so I say have a little fun with it - i mean that's the whole point of the shoot right?!?

I would choose #1 if it was for your actual wedding but it's a time to be goofy and have fun :)

#6 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
            • Banned
            • 630 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:26 AM

Number 1 is definitely more bridal but number 2 is more fun and will really stand out in the pictures.  As I am doing my TTD in my actual dress I would choose number 1, but that may not be the look you are going for....

#7 Cindy*

Cindy*
              • 2,655 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:30 AM

I love #2.  It is beautiful! This is your TTD, why not have something fun that will stand out.  Good luck with your choice!

#8 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
                • 1,098 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:40 AM

If #2 or #3 are one of your theme colours, I would go with either of those. However, if you still want to keep it "bridey", #1 is your best option.

Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
                  Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
                  http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
                  Leftover Wedding Items FS:
                  http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#9 kevnanna

kevnanna
                  • 56 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:25 AM

my fave is number 3 by far, I like number two next, and I don't like number BECAUSE it's so bridey!

I'm of the same frame of mind as some of the PP's, it's a TTD- go wild!

#10 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                    • 2,727 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:33 AM

I agree...i think number 2 is just stunning and will look amazing since your dress is so simple. I love look of coral and I think your TTD pix will look awesome!

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby 

I love #2 . . .this is for your TTD not your wedding so I say have a little fun with it - i mean that's the whole point of the shoot right?!?

I would choose #1 if it was for your actual wedding but it's a time to be goofy and have fun :)

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                      My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users